Sorry I wasn't clear at all!
Using Romaniellos formula for intake it put me at roughly 2000 cal maintenance and an additional 400 cal roughly on training days.
For fat loss it put me at roughly 1700 cals a day with 300 cal exrta on training days.
It's all done off LBM rather than total mass - I started out at a flabby 210lbs so there wasn't a MASSIVE amount of LBM there to give me a high intake.
So I was coming off the 1700/2000 diet and shifting up to 2000/2400 - low carbs throughout mind.
I've always ballsed up nutrition in the past so I just wanted some reassurance I have it down ok. I would say that based on the responses the rough structure/food choices are pretty sound... although I am concerned about the calories a little (feel somewhat low!).
- Done several weeks at the lower cal end... dropped a tonne of weight but still have a LOT of fat to shift (sadly it looks like I'm going to end up a little skinny-fat).
- Got ill - cheated a couple of days and dropped training for a week.
- Currently upping cals to maintenance and starting training again next week.
- After a week or two of this I will re calculate and see how much lower I need to go calorie wise.
- If I end up too small (anything approaching 170lbs) then I will knock up cals and shift to gaining some mass again.
Starting the new uni year though has wreaked havoc with meal timing/sleep patterns... Can't help but worry I've lost a tonne of LBM!
I think that is a better summary of things... I didn't want to bore people with such details!