Diet Considerations When Receiving Nebido

Coach,

Should a person receiving Nebido shots that want to follow your protein intake guidelines consider themselves natural or enhanced?

Auxiliary question for naturals: 40g of protein is required to maximize MPS, but if a lifter weighs so little that five meals + intra exceeds their projected protein intake of 1-1.25g/lbs (2.2-2.5g/kg),

Intra
Breakfast
Lunch
Snack
Dinner
Snack
= 240g protein, which’d exceed the projected protein intake for a 170lbser

should they then exceed the guideline or will that reduce the anabolic impact of protein through an increase in deamination?

As always, thank you.

If the person is using it for TRT then he should use the same guidelines as a natural lifter because true TRT simply get your testosterone level in the higher part of the normal zone.

That is indeed the case

Following your dietary guidelines I end up in a deficit on off-days, as off-days for me is just a day on which I don’t lift, and instead rock climb for two hours. Would it be prudent to employ a higher protein intake on these days for the muscle-sparing effects, specifically 2.5-2.75g per kg of body weight?

Yes absolutely. It’s not like you will lose muscles on these days even on a deficit, but more protein will not really hurt the fat loss process.

Trying to gain weight actually, but view the off-days as a control day and as a means to amplify may body’s response on my hypercaloric days. Have a happy new year Coach, thanks for the wealth of knowledge and guidance you provided during 2019!

Ok, then make sure that the daily average still is a surplus.

1 Like