Diet Coke Plus

I just saw a commercial for this, so I thought I’d check out the Diet Coke website:

“Diet Coke Plus is everything you love about Diet Coke, plus several essential nutrients you want and your body needs. Each 8-ounce serving of Diet Coke Plus provides 15% of your daily value for Niacin and vitamins B6 and B12, and 10% for zinc and magnesium.”

About 2-3 months ago, I believe it was TC who wrote an article about the state of nutrition in America, I can’t recall exactly. What I do recall exactly, though, is the end of the article, in which TC discussed future trends in nutrition. He described a scene where family members encourage each other to finish their Coke because “it’s good for you!” What a sad day in nutrition that would be, and that day has arrived.

Forget about your Animal Paks and GNC MegaMen, its time to hit the grocery store and pick up Diet Coke Plus…Scary!

What are your thoughts on this?

Sounds like a Red Bull basically.

Wouldn’t all the chemicals in the diet coke pretty much cancel out the benefits of whatever nutrients they claim to add? I wouldn’t trust anything on the label of a diet coke can, especially with all this nonsense surrounding melamine and other additives companies are using to make their products look more nutritious. You’d get more reliable nutrients from a fresh glass of juice

Thanks, but i’ll drink a SPIKE instead.

Diet Coke Plus has the electrolytes that plants crave.

I tried some of this and it had a weird aftertaste-back in Vegas there use to be Coca Cola world with this fountain that gave you coke drinks from all over the world. Some were pretty nasty, bitter. This kind of had that effect- Jules

[quote]teamstaley wrote:
I tried some of this and it had a weird aftertaste-back in Vegas there use to be Coca Cola world with this fountain that gave you coke drinks from all over the world. Some were pretty nasty, bitter. This kind of had that effect- Jules[/quote]

I second this. Coke from China tastes terrible.

[quote]vermilion wrote:
Diet Coke Plus has the electrolytes that plants crave.[/quote]

haha…nice Idiocracy reference.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
vermilion wrote:
Diet Coke Plus has the electrolytes that plants crave.

haha…nice Idiocracy reference.[/quote]

great movie.

Cant stand to drink diet soda makes me feel like shit since it fucks with my stomach it must be slowing down the digestion.

I can hear the fatass in line now i will have a big mac and diet coke plus i have to get my vitamins and watch my weight lol

i dont drink soda not for health reasons but because it fucks wit your teeth. but i heard the other day alchohol mixed with diet soda absorbs twice as fast just thought id share…

This would explain alot. First its movie quality commercials heavy on the CGI showing how fantastic CocaCola is. With bands playing fanfare and fireworks.

Now its adding “healthstuff” to it.

This spells desperation.