Diet Coach/Training Coach

I have asked this before on this board and got some good replies but it was in someone elses thread and i can’t find it anymore, so this should be short and sweet.

Basically I am just looking for a good diet/training coach, one that won’t break the bank. I’d love to use meadows but he’s just too expensive for me and im not at that level yet to where i need someone that good i don’t think anyway. So please, give me your suggestions and or personal experiences are welcome. Thanks

My wife is a figure pro in the IFPA and used Dr. Joe Klemczewski for her last prep. I had prepped her for the last three years and it had caused some tension each time. Went with Joe. He was able to get her leaner with less cardio and more food. Prices were reasonable and he has the client results to back it up.

[quote]chrisryan wrote:
My wife is a figure pro in the IFPA and used Dr. Joe Klemczewski for her last prep. I had prepped her for the last three years and it had caused some tension each time. Went with Joe. He was able to get her leaner with less cardio and more food. Prices were reasonable and he has the client results to back it up. [/quote]

Thanks for the reply, i’ll google him now

forgot to add this in the first post, but I am looking for strictly bodybuilding coaches only, or at least coaches that are more geared towards bodybuilding.

What about Stu?

[quote]Yogi wrote:
What about Stu?[/quote]

This!

–Me

Looking for drug advice as well if needed

Phil Hernon

Scott Stevenson, John Meadows. Shelby

thanks walkaway and ryan, i believe you two were the people that helped me out in that other thread but i can’t find it anymore, thanks!.. again

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
Phil Hernon [/quote]

im trying to find his website but im not having much luck, can you post a link if that’s allowed?
[/quote]

nevermind, guess it’s just an email address, but if he has a site too please post

walkaway, have you used Phil as a coach before? His prices for a whole year seem too good to be true, im just wondering how in depth this coaching will be

THere’s always Palumbo. You’ll get the same diet he gives everyone, but it sounds like you need PED advice more than anything, and he’s certainly got the experience.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
THere’s always Palumbo. You’ll get the same diet he gives everyone, but it sounds like you need PED advice more than anything, and he’s certainly got the experience.

S[/quote]

that’s honestly the least important thing but i figure it can’t hurt if it can be included. I’m sensing a lot of sarcasm in this post?

that’s honestly the least important thing but i figure it can’t hurt if it can be included. I’m sensing a lot of sarcasm in this post?
[/quote]

Not at all. A quick look at your others posts shows that they are all in the PED section, and you specifically mentioned desiring a coach with a lean towards bodybuilding and knowledge of gear.

Hence my suggestion.

S

[/quote]

Not at all. A quick look at your others posts shows that they are all in the PED section, and you specifically mentioned desiring a coach with a lean towards bodybuilding and knowledge of gear.

Hence my suggestion.

S[/quote]

mainly because that’s the only section that gets any form of activity, I come to the bodybuilding section all the time to read but there’s literally threads from years ago still on the 1st page. Just because I post mainly in the steroids section on THIS website doesn’t mean it is my main focus in my goals.

I didn’t mean to offend you or anything by saying I would prefer a different coach. I just figured it would be better to have one that is used to training assisted lifters and knows how to base a program and diet around that, because obviously it’s going to be a little different. Maybe you do work with assisted lifters, I don’t know. Like I said, diet is above all, second comes training then gear. But if i can find someone that has knowledge in all three areas, that’s obviously going to be the better choice. Would you disagree?

All the ones I mentioned will most likely give PED advice as long as they trust you

[/quote]

S[/quote]

mainly because that’s the only section that gets any form of activity, I come to the bodybuilding section all the time to read but there’s literally threads from years ago still on the 1st page. Just because I post mainly in the steroids section on THIS website doesn’t mean it is my main focus in my goals.

I didn’t mean to offend you or anything by saying I would prefer a different coach. I just figured it would be better to have one that is used to training assisted lifters and knows how to base a program and diet around that, because obviously it’s going to be a little different. Maybe you do work with assisted lifters, I don’t know. Like I said, diet is above all, second comes training then gear. But if i can find someone that has knowledge in all three areas, that’s obviously going to be the better choice. Would you disagree?
[/quote]

I think you’re reading a little too much into Stu’s post man, he wasn’t offended, just was making a legitimate suggestion. No need to justify or explain your wants in a coach :slight_smile:

Yeah probably. Its hard to deceifer things over the interwebz sometimes. I just wanted to make it clear the main focus is not gear. But i will try to contribute to this section more.

you doing a comp ELS?