Diet Coach Recommendations

My brother has been searching for a diet coach that can help him drop some fat for his first production (play). He is consistent with his training but, can not seem to stick to a diet plan. He has never tried dropping fat before and is never sure if he is doing it right.

I have looked up a few coaches and have seen that most offer contest preps or a mix of diet and training. Are there any that can set up only a diet?

He is around 180 lbs lean enough to see abs and wants to drop to about 160 lbs. He knows that losing some muscle may happen as it needs to be done rather fast(8-10 weeks) but, since it is a period play and they want him to look lean and I kid you not “sinewy” it is not an issue.

You can accomplish a hell of a lot in 8-10 weeks if motivation and consistency aren’t issues.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
You can accomplish a hell of a lot in 8-10 weeks if motivation and consistency aren’t issues.

S[/quote]
Yeah, 8 to 10 weeks is actually quite a bit of time to lean up if you aren’t going for stage level leanness

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:
My brother has been searching for a diet coach that can help him drop some fat for his first production (play). He is consistent with his training but, can not seem to stick to a diet plan. He has never tried dropping fat before and is never sure if he is doing it right.

I have looked up a few coaches and have seen that most offer contest preps or a mix of diet and training. Are there any that can set up only a diet?

He is around 180 lbs lean enough to see abs and wants to drop to about 160 lbs. He knows that losing some muscle may happen as it needs to be done rather fast(8-10 weeks) but, since it is a period play and they want him to look lean and I kid you not “sinewy” it is not an issue.[/quote]
I can give a confident recommendation in my coach Jacob Trout of The Strength Guys Inc. He can do nutrition only if that’s what your brother is looking for. I’d be happy to put you in contact with him and he knocks some of the price off for people I refer, as he’s been coaching me for quite awhile now

[quote]pwolves17 wrote:

He is around 180 lbs lean enough to see abs and wants to drop to about 160 lbs. He knows that losing some muscle may happen as it needs to be done rather fast(8-10 weeks) but, since it is a period play and they want him to look lean and I kid you not “sinewy” it is not an issue.[/quote]
I can give a confident recommendation in my coach Jacob Trout of The Strength Guys Inc. He can do nutrition only if that’s what your brother is looking for. I’d be happy to put you in contact with him and he knocks some of the price off for people I refer, as he’s been coaching me for quite awhile now
[/quote]

That would be great. Any idea on price?

[quote]pwolves17 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]
Not completely sure, but I told him to look for an email from you possibly. Great guy and very smart

[quote]pwolves17 wrote:

[quote]pwolves17 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]
Not completely sure, but I told him to look for an email from you possibly. Great guy and very smart
[/quote]

Got a link? He found The Strength Guys Inc. but, only mentions Jason Tremblay.