Diet Calculator

Im going to get flamed for this, but yes I did use the search function but I could not find what I am after.

So, I was wondering what online diet calculator that most t-nationers use to calculate their macros(and maybe micros)?

Im after something that is easy to use and don’t need to log in to etc etc?

Bonus question: who here actually has scale at home and weighs themselves on a regular basis. Im asking this as I am thinking of purchasing a scale to monitor my weight, which I usually don’t do.

tweet

The one above it the one I’ve always used

That one, seems like it would be pretty accurate and I’ve heard good things. Just never taken the time to do all the calculations semi-accurately.

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:

That one, seems like it would be pretty accurate and I’ve heard good things. Just never taken the time to do all the calculations semi-accurately. [/quote]

Both of those suggested that I eat ~2300 calories to stay at a constant weight. The second one even had me eating ~1500 calories on a non-workout day! I’d be losing weight like crazy doing this.

I’ve never really believed in calculating how many calories your body needs because it’s highly dependant for each individual. Keep it simple: if you aren’t gaining enough weight, eat more; if you aren’t losing enough weight, eat less.

[quote]The Rattler wrote:

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:

That one, seems like it would be pretty accurate and I’ve heard good things. Just never taken the time to do all the calculations semi-accurately. [/quote]

Both of those suggested that I eat ~2300 calories to stay at a constant weight. The second one even had me eating ~1500 calories on a non-workout day! I’d be losing weight like crazy doing this.

I’ve never really believed in calculating how many calories your body needs because it’s highly dependant for each individual. Keep it simple: if you aren’t gaining enough weight, eat more; if you aren’t losing enough weight, eat less.[/quote]

Mine’s pretty accurate I feel, though it’s no where near that low. Seems a tad strange. Everyone’s different though.