I recently was on the Anabolic Diet for a month, but I had to get off of it because my schedule doesn’t really allow for it right now.
I am looking to get on a diet to help me lose body fat that is a little easier to manage. I don’t really care about losing weight, I am more concerned about losing body fat and retaining muscle (5’8" 195lbs 15% bf).
After doing research, these are some things I am going to try to incorporate:
- Low-carb (not as extreme as AD, but low carb seems to help the best with losing bf)
- No carbs at night
- Also, not afraid of dietary fat due to the AD
I’m also going to use the following supplements:
- Low-Carb Metabolic Drive
- BCAA (when they are back in stock)
In no specific order, I am considering having the following throughout the day:
- tuna w/ mayo
- 3 servings of 2 HOT-ROX or 2 servings of 3
- 2 or 3 servings of Metabolic Drive
- chicken/steak with salad or vegetables or on a wrap
- 2 or 3 hardboiled eggs
- Almonds throughout day
Now, I need help specifying my diet and timing of meals.
I am also planning on taking BCAAs before and after my workout in the evening. I am also planning on doing fasted cardio in the morning and need to know whether or not to have a little protein or BCAA’s before and after.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!