Diet and Pulsing

I currently live in a small town in Mexico and have no access to supplements such as Leucine and Surge products. The only product available to me at the moment is Whey Protein Isolate until I make a trip back to the states to load up. I have been reading a lot lately about protein Pulsing and Peri Para workout nutrition. I’m just not sure exactly how to incorporate just whey protein into my diet to get it’s full benefits. I may be way off here, but here is my current diet at the moment. Pretty simple:

9:00 A.M-- 1 scoop(24g) whey protein with skim milk

9:30 Breakfast Shake:
2 cups skim milk
2 whole eggs and 2 egg whites
1 banana
1 spoon full of ground flax seed
2 tablespoons ev olive oil
1 cup oatmeal
Multi vitamin and 2 cod oil tabs

12:30 P.M-- Chicken Breast/ brown rice/ veggies
2 cups skim milk
2 whole eggs
1 scoop whey(24g)
2 tablespoons olive oil

2:30-- 1 scoop whey isolate(24g)with skim milk

3:00-- (200mg caffeine) 2 scoops whey(48g) 2 tablespoons sugar and a mouth full of Honey(simple sugars)< best I can do for simple sugars Pre Workout. Can’t even seem to find Dextrose here.

3:15 Workout…Sometimes I will take a small Gatorade mixed with 24g of protein and consume during workout. I’m not sure if that’s necessary or not.

4:40 PWO(30 min after workout) 2 scoops whey(48g) in skim milk

6:00 repeat 12:30 meal- chick/rice/veg/eggs

9:00 Protein shake
1 cup skim milk
3 whole eggs
1 scp whey(24g)
2 tablespoons ev olive oil
12:00 A.M 1 scp whey(24g) with 1 tablespoon olive oil in skim milk
12:30 bed

Just like most, I am trying to put on as much muscle mass as possible and keep fat gains to a minimal. I’m 6’ 200 10-11% bf. The timing and getting the most out of the protein that I do consume is key for me. Most of the supplements that Thibs recommends I do not have access to. Any ideas on how I might improve on this diet is appreciated. Thanx

From what I’ve read, you probably don’t want to mix the whey with the milk. Maybe some chocolate milk powder like nesquik or something.

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
From what I’ve read, you probably don’t want to mix the whey with the milk. Maybe some chocolate milk powder like nesquik or something.[/quote]

I have no problem with dropping the milk and replacing it with water from my diet. I just love my milk! I only use Milk for the taste and a little extra protein. I would want to be sure and have more evidence that milk interrupts or hinders the absorption of protein or is a negative to my diet before I drop it though. The only time I mix it with water is during my workouts.

I think you’d get the best benefits from whey by just taking a scoop between meals

[quote]actionjeff wrote:
I think you’d get the best benefits from whey by just taking a scoop between meals[/quote]

So your saying to skip the protein with my 12:30 and 6:00 chicken/rice/veggy meals? Maybe up the egg whites or chicken to ensure I get enough protein during my solid meals?

You could still have the milk, just might be better not mixed with the whey.