Diet and Fat Loss

I can’t seem to post this in a more specified area on the forum.

Anyways, I’ve been on Sustanon 300 for a month right now. I’m not very pleased with the results as I haven’t seen much in the way of strength gains nor mass. Again, it’s only been 4 weeks. I have about another 4 weeks left.

I feel like I am softer around my gut region, I also feel inordinate amounts of cravings (for sugar especially), and I can’t seem to restrain myself. I feel like I’m really failing. I have a handful of candy everyday it seems.

My diet consists of a lot of protein. A typical day looks like this:

Breakfast - Egg whites, oatmeal, banana
Snack - Protein Shake
Lunch - 3 pieces of grilled chicken, salad, rice
Snack - Tuna or peanut butter and celery or 2 cliff bars
Dinner - 1 pork chop, 2 pieces of grilled chicken, small steak, 2 pieces of tilapia, 1 large egg, spinach, onions, peppers, broccoli, and rice (Ghengis grill style)
PWO - 2 scoops Protein

For the past two weeks I’ve ate like this, like always, but I’ve been having a lot of moments of weakness in the way of eating candy and other crap stuff. Last night I had fast food for the first time in 3 months. I feel pretty bad, both physically and psychologically (disappointment).

What do you all typically do during times like this. Do any of you have any recommendations to clean up my diet? Any pointers? I really want to make the most out of this. I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks.

I’m not sure that this is a steroid related question. I think it may have more to do with your psychological state.

From a drugs perspective, it could be that your oestrogen is elevating, causing you to retain water and giving you the illusion of gaining fat. Elevated oestrogen can also depress the mood. This COULD explain your cravings.

So, the question is: what are you doing to keep your oestrogen in check? Are you taking an aromatase inhibitor? Have you tested your oestrogen levels while on cycle?

[quote]eaboadar wrote:
I’m not sure that this is a steroid related question. I think it may have more to do with your psychological state.

From a drugs perspective, it could be that your oestrogen is elevating, causing you to retain water and giving you the illusion of gaining fat. Elevated oestrogen can also depress the mood. This COULD explain your cravings.

So, the question is: what are you doing to keep your oestrogen in check? Are you taking an aromatase inhibitor? Have you tested your oestrogen levels while on cycle?[/quote]

No, it’s not a steroid related question. I did mention that above, but because I couldn’t post in the diet section and was looking for some quick feedback I thought would post here anyways.

For sure, these moods seem estrogen related. I think it also has a lot to do with my dietary failings this past week as well. You have to understand that I was about 55 pounds heavier last November. I have worked my ass off, literally. I’ve gained a lot of muscle as well. Since I’m a perfectionist of sorts, as I always have been, these minor slip ups really weigh heavy on me. I’ve had a good day today and seem to be back on track. I re-evaluated myself this weekend and rekindled my commitment to the goals I set up. Plus, I’ve been doing a lot of cardio since the beginning. Since I cut that out for the past two weeks, just to get a sort of break from waking early, I allowed my anxiety to take over and tell me that, without it, I’ve just simply been gaining weight. While I’ve become some-what softer around the gut area, I really haven’t gained much weight, or anything seriously significant.

Anyways, thanks for your remarks.