Diet After Surgery

Whats a good way to eat after surgery? Im scheduled for shoulder surgery and dont want to get fat… I’ve done low carb but wasnt sure if thats a good idea for healing…My assumption was keep protien high 50% or more… I just want to heal dast without turning into a faty…

My advice is to not worry about adding fat while recovering, focus on getting healed up. What you gain while youre laid up isnt hard to lose, imo.

1. For the record, I’m speaking from personal experience.

2. I agree with the poster above.

3. The key is to not under eat. That’s the worst you can do. You’d be amazed at how much you eat will go towards your recovery. Just eat clean and don’t force feed and I’m pretty darn positive you’ll be good to go. Any little extra fat you get should come off FAST if you work hard once you can come back. You’re body might actually like this time off you’ll be having.

Man take my advice I have had my fair of surgeries , knee surgeries, eat everything and anything because your body needs it inorder to heal and cortisol levels are high after surgery too. put theweight on and lose it after is my thought.