Diet Advice Please Guys

just tryna work out what my best bet is as far as diet is concerned, im 18, 78KGs, about 16 or 17% body fat, and 5 foot 9.
trying to get up to about 85kg, and down to about 13 or 14% body fat.
yea, pretty exact lol.

im on a couple of api whey protein shakes a day, and just started onto creatine and nox3 today. also ZMA and glutamine.
ive a max bench press of between 95 and 100 kg, and a max squat of about 160kg, so not great really.

just getting serious about my training now that i have a bit of time on my hands.
i think my main thing is probably my diet, i dont have one, i just eat what i feel like although i try and eat plenty of chicken, eggs, red meat etc.

i train 3-4 days a week, mostly weights, dont really do much cardio as im trying to work on size at the moment.
anyway, just any general advice or tips on diet, or training or whatever, pretty new on here and not so professional as you lot lol
cheers guys

not to be a jerk, but that’s the purpose of the search engine and the whole nutrition section of the site. If you have specific questions, I can help. But other than that, the articles are there for a reason.

Try reading this article:
http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=811783

Its got some good things in there about how to pick a starting calorie intake and how to budget your meals calorically. Put some time into coming up with a good diet plan and stick to it, and success is pretty much yours.

ok thanks both you guys, will have a look