Diet Advice for My First Cycle

cheers for any help guys.

starting my first cycle(been working out for 4 years). was going to run 500mgs/ml of test e for 10 weeks. with 4 weeks d-bol. at 20mg/day. and pct.

just need some diet advice. was thinking clean 5000cals. 400g protien. 600gcarbs and 100-150gs of fat.

will this be enough. for solid gains. please keep in mind. my sport means i cardio vigerousley. im also 6.8 and a hard gainer. also want to keep fat to a minimum while cycling. is this even possible.
cheers guys.

what is your sport? and how many calories you do think you burn thru it? How much do you weigh at 6.8?

cheers mate.
im 105kgs(230ish pounds) at about 10-12% body fat.
im an amatuer boxer and play rugby. prob burn about 500 to a 1000 cals in those training sessions.

If you’re 6’8" and do lots of cardio more calories is always better. It’s easier to eat lots of calorie dense foods than “healthy” foods. You can just drink protein calories.

[quote]mrbromage wrote:
cheers mate.
im 105kgs(230ish pounds) at about 10-12% body fat.
im an amatuer boxer and play rugby. prob burn about 500 to a 1000 cals in those training sessions.[/quote]
Read this: Strength Training, Bodybuilding & Online Supplement Store - T NATION
Absorb it, its totally the truth, especially that last quarter about eating

cheers guys. im just gonna eat my hart out. and the more cardio i do. ill just eat more. if i cant eat ill get a massive mass gainer.
one last thing. is the cycle good. or is 10 weeks to short.(im avoiding having to buy more vials).

Yeah 10 weeks of 500mg of test e is a decent starter. You mentioned pct… what you got planned for that?

i got enough chlomid to do. two weeks after cycle.
week 1- 100mg a day
week 2- 50mg a day
week 3- 50mg a day

i also have 25 10mg nolva tabs. incase. can get more.

is this sufficient. cheers everyone for the help.

Hmmmm…yeah I gotta say I always preferred nolva over clomid and the test taper over SERMS PCT. Read that sticky and see what you think. You will need to save a bit of test if you taper of get more and you’ll probably want some slin pins too

cheers for the advice. its really helpfull. ive already go the chlomid. so ill run it this time. how do use nolva for pct. how many mgs)day. i thought it was just for gyno and to help stop bloat from the d-bol

PCT Wide the protocol is the same as clomid just the doses differ and are less. Common you’d start around 40mg ED for a week or two and begin tapering off over the course of a month. Some like 40, 40, 20, 20 others 40, 30, 20, 10. Nolva also starts raising natty T levels a bit as well as in general and for most not causing the kind of “emotionalness” so many find with clomid.
Give the stick on SERMS and AI’s a read

will do.
cheers mate.