T Nation

Diet, Adding Muscle/Dropping Fat

ever since I started reading articles in this website, my diet has changed dramatically. I used to eat whatever I want whenever I wanted, such as bacon, fastfood, sugary stuff and such.
I think I am on the right track. However, I am still confused on the subject whether a person can gain weight while leaning down, I guess it is not possible. I went from 175 to 195 in one school semester( I am 6ft 1). I know that I am not big enough to cut down yet. But I just don’t feel very fit although my overall body composition and such has improved.

Two questions.

1. I want to decrease my fat in the system. Is it possible while gainig weight?
  2. Tell me or link me an article about intake of each macronutrients in leaning down.
    Thanks. I will also try to research in the meantime.

[quote]ghdtpdna wrote:
ever since I started reading articles in this website, my diet has changed dramatically. I used to eat whatever I want whenever I wanted, such as bacon, fastfood, sugary stuff and such.
I think I am on the right track. However, I am still confused on the subject whether a person can gain weight while leaning down, I guess it is not possible. I went from 175 to 195 in one school semester( I am 6ft 1). I know that I am not big enough to cut down yet. But I just don’t feel very fit although my overall body composition and such has improved.

Two questions.

1. I want to decrease my fat in the system. Is it possible while gainig weight?
  2. Tell me or link me an article about intake of each macronutrients in leaning down.
    Thanks. I will also try to research in the meantime.[/quote]

GAIN and lose fat bro thats even harder then ppl wanting to lose weight and gain muscle your talking the need for excess intake as well as losing fat. Dont even stress and try better to gain and minimze fat gain you will appear leaner due to more muscle.

Try T-Dawg 2.0 great diet and article.

Phill

thanks