T Nation

Diesel Weasel Gets Elite Raw Total


1270 (455 squat, 260 bench, 555 deadlift) @ 165 Raw

rawpowerlifting.com/classifications.htm

Fuck yea! Haters gonna hate!

That’s a dedicated fucking guy

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
Fuck yea! [b]Haters gonna hate![/b]

That’s a dedicated fucking guy[/quote]

Yea dude

keep killing it. Awesome work.

Well done, well done :slight_smile:

Lol awesome. You also seem to have the decent deadlift/squat yet shitty bench curse. Like myself.

[quote]gorangers0525 wrote:
Lol awesome. You also seem to have the decent deadlift/squat yet shitty bench curse. Like myself.[/quote]

that is a much better problem than the reverse.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]gorangers0525 wrote:
Lol awesome. You also seem to have the decent deadlift/squat yet shitty bench curse. Like myself.[/quote]

that is a much better problem than the reverse.[/quote]

Yeah, I agree. However, it’s still annoying when encountering the typical gym-rat idiot who asks the ubiquitous question: “How much ya bench, bro?”

That guy must be the most injury resilient mother-fucker ever!

I can remember the video of him tearing up that phone book, it was very impressive. Good on him.

LOL @ referring to yourself in the 3rd person (kind of)

Nice work Max, that’s some serious poundage right there. Congrats on a monster total!

man that’s awesome, congrats

Great work

Thanks, everyone.

Now where’s the guy with the shoe

For those who are unaware and/or have reading comprehension issues, Max is (was?) the DW. Nice job Max. It’s very impressive how far you’ve progressed.

fuck yeah, congrats

Congratulations, that is quite impressive.

Will we be getting any new pics of your auto-fellatio exploits any time soon?

[quote]BossKean wrote:
For those who are unaware and/or have reading comprehension issues, Max is (was?) the DW. Nice job Max. It’s very impressive how far you’ve progressed.[/quote]

Good to see you back buddy…long time


Deez man, nice job on that elite…I knew you would hit it one day…you have made some awesome progress brother, keep it up

That’s hardcore mate, congratulations! What’s next?

[quote]MegaDavo891 wrote:
That’s hardcore mate, congratulations! What’s next? [/quote]

Thanks.

I will probably try to stay in the 165 class while getting stronger and putting up bigger raw totals. If I have too much trouble making weight, I’ll move up to 181.