Didn't Think it was Possible to have Estrogen Levels this High

Hello everyone. I’m a 45 year old male currently on TRT. I recently switched from my primary physician to a urologist. Reason being he had no clue about testosterone to estrogen conversion so in turn he didn’t think I needed to have my estrogen levels checked.
He started me on testosterone enanthate at a dosage of 250 mg every 7 days. A month later he had my levels checked that was on 7/12/2017 total free testosterone was 121.4 and total testosterone was 381. They also tested my estrogen. This is where my main question is. Somehow between the lab and my urologist they lost my estrogen test. So on 9/5/2017 they tested again. A few days later I went to my appointment. He said my estrogen was high at 267 so he prescribed Arimidex at 1 mg. every other day. So a few days later I get a notification that I have new lab results in my email. They were estrogen results but they 538. I realized that the results he had at my appt. the 267 was in fact the ones from July they were never lost. The ones I just received for level of 538 was about 5 days old. I tried to reach him but he’s out for two weeks. So I took it upon myself to start taking my Arimidex 1 mg every day instead of every other. And contact him as soon as he is back in the office.
I must say that I’ve been taking this extra dose for a week now and I feel better than I have in years. In fact since I’ve been on testosterone which is about 7 years this is the best I’ve felt. Lost about 10 pounds in the past 7 days. I’m 5’8" no weigh 245 pounds so I need to lose it. I attached my lab results. Also has anyone else ever had estrogen levels that high?`

> Preformatted text

`

Labs should be:

• TT
  • FT
  • E2 -estradiol - not total estrogens
  • AST/ALT
  • CBC
  • hematocrit
  • plus more

T dose is way too high and should inject T twice a week and take anastrozole at that time.

For your wrong dose of T, try 1mg anastrozole twice a week with your T twice a week. Do labs in 10-12 days.

1mg anastrozole per day is bat shit stupid.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

I can be a bit abrupt in my replies and recommendations. I have a lot of ground to cover as this forum has become much more active in the last two years. I can’t follow threads that go deep over time. You need to respond to all of my points and requests as soon as possible before you fall off of my radar. The worse problems are guys who ignore issues re thyroid, body temperatures, history of iodized salt. Please do not piss people off saying that lab results are normal, we need lab number and ranges.

The value that you get out of this process and forum depends on your effort and performance. The bulk of your learning is reading/studying the suggested stickies.

Always to labs half way between injections to eliminate changes driven by lab timing.