Did Vince Young Go Batshit Crazy?

The guy is getting paid millions of dollars a year. Of course he is going to be critisized if he plays poorly. The NFL isn’t made for crybabies.

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:
The NFL isn’t made for crybabies.[/quote]

Tell that to Kordell Stewart.

Apparently it may have been pretty serious:

I hope I don’t affend anyone that really does have a mental illness, but Young is a certifiable idiot.

It’s not just that he is not very smart, I think he could probably qualify as being mentally handicapped.

You’d think NFL front offices would start to pick up on the fact that morons don’t make very good quarterbacks. Young was as obvious as a bust as you can get.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
Did he contemplate retirement or something after his rookie year? I don’t remember the details, but it seems like, at the very least, he has some maturity issues.[/quote]

i heard this on the radio the other day (about his contemplating an early retirement). it may well be he has been playing football his whole life and is just sick of it. perhaps it isnt as ‘easy’ in the pro’s as it was for him in college.

it could just be all blown out of proportion…but if he has something of a doting mother that talks to the media for him, he may just be completely immature. who knows for sure.

[quote]tedro wrote:

I hope I don’t affend anyone that really does have a mental illness, but Young is a certifiable idiot.

It’s not just that he is not very smart, I think he could probably qualify as being mentally handicapped.

You’d think NFL front offices would start to pick up on the fact that morons don’t make very good quarterbacks. Young was as obvious as a bust as you can get.[/quote]

What the hell kind of therapist breaks patient confidentiality to talk to a coach? Is that even legal?

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
tedro wrote:

You’d think NFL front offices would start to pick up on the fact that morons don’t make very good quarterbacks. Young was as obvious as a bust as you can get.

What the hell kind of therapist breaks patient confidentiality to talk to a coach? Is that even legal?[/quote]

I didn’t read the whole article, but I thought it was legal when it involved lives at risk. I don’t know. I may be wrong. But even if it is legal, shouldn’t the therapist be the one contacting the authorities, not the coach?

Whitlock’s article was right on!!!