T Nation

Did my testosterone increase naturally

Since I was 18 (currently 20) I noticed weird changes in my body and mind. My cognitive function started to decline, I was getting anxiety, depression, I was getting weaker, putting on more weight, I was becoming more irritable, apathetic, serious, hair loss, almost no morning wood, etc
Since last April I decided that I need to make a change, I started following websites like anabolic men and peak testosterone. Since then every supplement and morsel of food that went in my mouth had a purpose, boost testosterone

Iv seen minimal progress up until I decided to go to a doctor to get TRT
That morning I was nervous as fuck and had tons of anxiety but I walked down to the walk in clinic anyways
Saw the doc and told him the situation he wrote me up for 3 testosterone blood tests and a thyroid and blood sugar test

That night I started getting more erections and I started looking younger (wtf)
The next day I woke up with a massive hard on. I went to the lab got my tests done and the results were in that night everything was normal although I didn’t get exact testosterone levels… Just a range

Now it been trying to lower my test so I can get approved and it seems like My testosterone has increased more I’m masturbating like a fiend (to lower test) but I’m still getting morning wood and erections and
I have more motivation

Where the fuck did this change come from

Progress is progress! Just not the way you expected.

Lets see where the labs lead.

As I posted before:
There is a lot of reading that you can do.

Please read these stickies:

• advice for new guys
    — provide more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones

Suggested labs:
TT
FT
E2
prolactin !!!
LH/FSH
CBC
AST/ALT
TSH
DHEA-S

Many here have thyroid problems and often because of iodine deficiency from not using iodized salt.

You can check your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures:

• when you first wake up, should be 97.7-97.8, higher is OK, 97.3 is a problem
  • also check for 98.6F/37C mid-afternoon

We have a lot of guys here at your age with similar issues. Probably rare, but many find their way here.

Need:
Age=20
height
waist size
weight
where do you carry fat
describe body and facial hair
did you mature slowly or suddenly
when did problems show up
any blows to head prior
feel cold easily
skin changes or hair loss - yes, but explain

For younger men, we need to find the cause of low T, low T is the symptom, not the root problem.
Do not get T tunnel vision.