Did My Homework, First Cycle

I have been doing my homework. Not perfect though

Any help appreciated

190lb 39yrs been lifting for 20years on and off…on for 8years now. I was at 160 8years ago. I did reach 200 but school and problems…ya! no excuse.

Excercises: basics (you know)

I include Compounds: Big 3 Deads/squat/Bench everyweek

I work out 4-5x week

Diet: eat basically everything, chick, meat, tofu…hamburger fries. I also eat a lot of beans, rice, veg, and fruits…and of course a lot of water

I calculate about 3500 to 4000cals a day.

50carbs 30protein and about 20from fat. I believe Im higher on my carbs though.

500eth a week, I was thinking of doing 250etha every 4days.

500etha 1-10 weeks if still growing why stop 12weeks max

week 14 or 16 clomid.

Nolvadex: just in case

Should I add hcg or anything else

Don’t bother with the HCG. But if you do, keep the dose on the low side. You also might want to think about some Adex.

[quote]Whoa! wrote:
Don’t bother with the HCG. But if you do, keep the dose on the low side. You also might want to think about some Adex.[/quote]

Agree with all this. Be certain to have adex on hand. Research chem co. is a hint. Also go ahead and do 250 every Monday and Thurday for simplicity’s sake. How tall are you? And I hope you plan on upping those calories on cycle.

You need to eat like a motherfucker on juice.

Since it’s your first cycle, run it for 12 weeks with 250mg E3D.

Fuck the clomid for PCT… use a stasis and taper. A lot easier to recover. Cheaper too.

World

And HCG wise, if you want to run a small dose the first 75% of your cycle, it shouldn’t affect your recovery abilities…

World

Dam thanks for the advise I guess I need to find adex and cut the HCG out. Oh yes I am going to eat like a motha@@##$.

Forgot Im 5’11"

As for the clomid I would rather stick to it. Since doing my research it seems like the thing to do.

Should I add dbol on the next cycle if everthing goes well?

I have found good and bad literature on it.

[quote]Koontaj wrote:
Dam thanks for the advise I guess I need to find adex and cut the HCG out. Oh yes I am going to eat like a motha@@##$.

Forgot Im 5’11"

As for the clomid I would rather stick to it. Since doing my research it seems like the thing to do.

Should I add dbol on the next cycle if everthing goes well?

I have found good and bad literature on it.[/quote]

I certainly didn’t have any problem with dbol, on my first cycle, too. Some, however, do not react so well. You’ll just have to experiment.