Did I Screw Myself Up?

[quote]conservativedog wrote:
Do you give yourself injections or do they do them at the doctors office? Are they intramuscular glute or quad shots or have you had any subcutaneous injects with small insulin syringe and needle?

Read the stickies both in T Replacement forum and Steroid forum as you are taking just under the 250mg twice weekly steroid dose and way over the top for testosterone replacement therapy.

You now have discovered the sad fact that most doctors know less about male hormone replacement then anything else in medicine.

Do you have a lot of body fat? Estrogen control can be a nightmare with high bf%.

High estradiol levels, which you have, can cause prostate cancer, gynecomastia (male breasts with puffy itchy nipples)along with other things and it will crush your libido.

Lower your testosterone dose to 200mg or less. Doctors prescribe TRT doses of 200mg per week and many times 100mg/week (which is too low in my opinion.) The anti-aromatase you were taking was not enough to prevent conversion of excess 400mg/week testosterone into estrogen.

You’ve screwed yourself by not being more proactive in learning about what happens in hormone replacement. DHT and estrogen hormonal imbalances are just part of the equation.

It’s unfortunate but you have to become an amateur endocrinologist with male hormone therapy. These are a must read. Memorize them:

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/trt_protocol_for_injections

[/quote]

I give IM into glute. He’s open to sub q but was worried injecting into belly fat would cause conversion to estrogen. He’s researching it.

What’s the downside to taking this amount?

From what you’re saying NO amount of test will work if E is too high?

Current levels are 1056 Test and 25.2 Free range is 7-21

My bodyfat is high for me. I’ve put on about 40 unexplained lbs since starting TRT in the last year. Started with compounded cream and switched to injections 6 weeks ago.

I will read the stickies.

Thanks