Did I miss something??

What happened to Red Bands? And what is this new Fahrenheit for women?

AlphaMale, nope, you didn’t miss anything that the rest of us caught! I just read in the Special Reports forum that Red Bands is being replaced by Maximum Strength HOT-ROX.

Fahrenheit? Isn’t that the new supp that’s supposed to make hot women even hotter? (wink)

[quote]AlphaMale656 wrote:
What happened to Red Bands? And what is this new Farenheit for women?[/quote]

Red Bands has been discontinued. We found there were areas we could improve upon, hence the reason for maximum strength HOT-ROX.

Here’s the short and fast version of each product.

HOT-ROX: Designed for the regular consumer and is available at any major retail outlet.

Maximum Strength HOT-ROX: This is designed specifically for the serious athlete or body builder and is what would be considerd “overkill” when applied to the mass market. Obviously, this is why it’s going to be available here.

Fahrenheit is a version of HOT-ROX designed specifically for women who, while they don’t eat perfectly or train perfectly, still wish to improve body composition. Specifically, we’ve tried to take in to account their blood glucose fluctuations as compared to a serious athlete’s, and made adjustments in the ratio of given compounds.

[quote]Cy Willson wrote:
HOT-ROX: Designed for the regular consumer and is available at any major retail outlet.

Maximum Strength HOT-ROX: This is designed specifically for the serious athlete or body builder and is what would be considerd “overkill” when applied to the mass market. Obviously, this is why it’s going to be available here…[/quote]

When is Maximum Strength HOT-ROX going to be available? Could you please elaborate a little on how Maximum Strength HOT-ROX is going to be different from current HOT-ROX. When you say it would be an “overkill” what does it mean?..for example…I’m always looking for that extra edge, but I’m not a professional body builder or an athlete. I take my workouts and the diet seriously and I work out with weights regularly five times a week and push myself to the limit during those workouts. Would Maximum Strength HOT-ROX be appropriate for someone like me?

Thanks!

[quote]yustas wrote:
Cy Willson wrote:

Maximum Strength HOT-ROX: This is designed specifically for the serious athlete or body builder and is what would be considerd “overkill” when applied to the mass market. Obviously, this is why it’s going to be available here…

When is Maximum Strength HOT-ROX going to be available? Could you please elaborate a little on how Maximum Strength HOT-ROX is going to be different from current HOT-ROX. When you say it would be an “overkill” what does it mean?..for example…I’m always looking for that extra edge, but I’m not a professional body builder or an athlete. I take my workouts and the diet seriously and I work out with weights regularly five times a week and push myself to the limit during those workouts. Would Maximum Strength HOT-ROX be appropriate for someone like me?

Thanks!

[/quote]

I don’t have a date on when it’s going to be available. That’s not really my area.

As for how Maximum Strength HOT-ROX is going to be different, well, the difference is an alteration in the amount of each compound, creating a very precise ratio in regard to the various compounds contained within. Exactly what the variation will be, I’m not allowed to say as it’s a proprietary formula. Maximum Strength HOT-ROX is designed for such a person as yourself, who’s looking for that extra edge. The person that has everything dialed in when it comes to diet and exercise.

Ok, I should have elaborated more. When I said a “body builder” or “athlete” I didn’t necessarily a mean a “competitive” body builder or athlete, I simply meant a person who trains seriously and takes their diet very seriously as well.

In other words, HOT-ROX is for the every day person who may work out sporadically and “watches what they eat” but often times don’t make the best decisions when it comes to food consumption and such.

Fahrenheit is designed specifically for a less active woman. In other words, the woman who doesn’t train seriously or keep track of her caloric intake, but is still making somewhat of an effort to improve her body composition.

Maximum Strength HOT-ROX is designed for a great deal of people who have been on T-Nation for some time. In other words, the person who trains seriously and intensely. The person who actually keeps a food log or at the very least, has a very close approximated figure as to what their daily caloric intake may be. If you follow the training programs and nutritional programs on T-Nation, then Maximum Strength HOT-ROX is something you should definitely try.

[quote]Cy Willson wrote:
…In other words, the person who trains seriously and intensely. The person who actually keeps a food log or at the very least, has a very close approximated figure as to what their daily caloric intake may be. If you follow the training programs and nutritional programs on T-Nation, then Maximum Strength HOT-ROX is something you should definitely try.[/quote]

Sounds good?thank you for the info and what sounds like another product to look forward to?a few more questions if I may.

What is an expected affect of Maximum Strength HOT-ROX? In other words, is it going to make one more “wired”, is the body heat expected to be higher compared to the current version, could it have even more enhancing affect on the mood? What are expected side effects if any compared to the current version which seems to be side affect free as far as I can see thus far.

P.S. Is it going to be available exclusively from T-Nation or from other online and off line outlets like current HOT-ROX?

Thanks!

[quote]yustas wrote:
Cy Willson wrote:
…In other words, the person who trains seriously and intensely. The person who actually keeps a food log or at the very least, has a very close approximated figure as to what their daily caloric intake may be. If you follow the training programs and nutritional programs on T-Nation, then Maximum Strength HOT-ROX is something you should definitely try.

Sounds good?thank you for the info and what sounds like another product to look forward to?a few more questions if I may.

What is an expected affect of Maximum Strength HOT-ROX? In other words, is it going to make one more “wired”, is the body heat expected to be higher compared to the current version, could it have even more enhancing affect on the mood? What are expected side effects if any compared to the current version which seems to be side affect free as far as I can see thus far.

P.S. Is it going to be available exclusively from T-Nation or from other online and off line outlets like current HOT-ROX?

Thanks!

[/quote]

Well, the idea behind improving a given product and in this case, HOT-ROX, it’s not necessarily a matter of simply putting more of everything in, but rather, putting more of a given compound or less, depending on what we’ve found to be the main active compound for a desired effect. With that in mind, you can expect a greater alteration in body composition and mood, but there isn’t going to be any “wired” feeling akin to that of ephedrine. Provided that you use the new Maximum Strength HOT-ROX as directed, side effects shouldn’t be an issue.

[quote]Cy Willson wrote:
…[/quote]

Is Pantethine safe to take with current and Maximum Strength HOT-ROX?
I use this product http://store.yahoo.com/iherb/megapantethine.html

Thanks!

[quote]Cy Willson wrote:
…[/quote]

Also, I’m assuming Beta Glucan is safe to take with either of the HOT-ROX.

Please advise.

Thanks!

[quote]Cy Willson wrote:
…[/quote]

Any safety issues combining HOT-ROX with 5-HTP? If no safety issues are there any benefits to it?

P.S. How HOT-ROX should be cycled? Should it be cycled at all? Please advise.

Thanks!

[quote]yustas wrote:
Cy Willson wrote:

Is Pantethine safe to take with current and Maximum Strength HOT-ROX?
I use this product http://store.yahoo.com/iherb/megapantethine.html

Thanks!
[/quote]

It’s fine to take them concurrently.

[quote]yustas wrote:
Cy Willson wrote:

Also, I’m assuming Beta Glucan is safe to take with either of the HOT-ROX.

Please advise.

Thanks!
[/quote]

It’s fine to take them concurrently.

[quote]yustas wrote:
Cy Willson wrote:

Any safety issues combining HOT-ROX with 5-HTP? If no safety issues are there any benefits to it?

P.S. How HOT-ROX should be cycled? Should it be cycled at all? Please advise.

Thanks!
[/quote]

Unless you have a problem with appetite control, there’s no need for 5-HTP. If you wish to add 5-HTP, it’s fine, but I don’t see the need for it unless, again, you have problems controlling your appetite.

Maximum Strength HOT-ROX does not need to be cycled. That was one of the reasons we developed the formula. However, as with all supplements, it’s not a bad idea to take a 1-2 week break after 12 weeks of continual use.

[quote]Cy Willson wrote:

Maximum Strength HOT-ROX does not need to be cycled. That was one of the reasons we developed the formula.[/quote]

I see…interesting…then it sounds like the current version of HOT-ROX that I use right now needs to be cycled every 12 weeks or more often?

P.S. Are there any issues taking Tribulus Terrestris and ZMA (Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate, Magnesium Aspartate, and vitamin B-6) with HOT-ROX?

Thanks!

[quote]yustas wrote:
Cy Willson wrote:

Maximum Strength HOT-ROX does not need to be cycled. That was one of the reasons we developed the formula.

I see…interesting…then it sounds like the current version of HOT-ROX that I use right now needs to be cycled every 12 weeks or more often?

P.S. Are there any issues taking Tribulus Terrestris and ZMA (Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate, Magnesium Aspartate, and vitamin B-6) with HOT-ROX?

Thanks!

[/quote]

The same applies for the HOT-ROX you’re using now.

It’s perfectly fine to use TRIBEX, ZMA etc., with HOT-ROX.

[quote]Cy Willson wrote:
…[/quote]

Ok, no more questions for now :slight_smile:
I just would like to express my immense ‘thank you!’ to you for answering all of the questions and providing such an awesome support for Biotest’s products. I really appreciate that and think that your effort should be an example to other companies out there.

[quote]yustas wrote:
Cy Willson wrote:

Ok, no more questions for now :slight_smile:
I just would like to express my immense ‘thank you!’ to you for answering all of the questions and providing such an awesome support for Biotest’s products. I really appreciate that and think that your effort should be an example to other companies out there.

[/quote]

No problem, yustas, glad I could help!