Did I miss something...? The new paper mag

Did I miss a thread or has no one yet made reference to the new paper mag? Anyway, the the “T-man” cover guy looks as though he’s been on a round or two of Mag 10! I suppose more than anything I’m just curious as to why I haven’t noticed any posts concerning this most recent issue?

P.S. I thought it was common knowledge that John is N’Sync’s huuugest fan. And I was certain everyone knew him and Billy Philips are tight :-).

Don’t have mine yet. Didn’t know it was out. When did you get it? Store or subscription?

Tek, I found it early last week at Chapters (I’m in Canada).

I was a little upset when I went into a local store that carries Biotest and they handed me a free mag. Well, I was happy I got it, but upset that they had theirs before I had mine mailed. Still haven’t gotten it mailed yet though. This issue is very good in my opinion.

Sigh. This is the third time us subscribers are getting the paper issue late. I thought VIP members are suppose to get first consideration. If I find it at Barnes and Noble before I get mine in the mail, I’m not going to bother renewing.

Not sure why the stores are getting the mag before subscribers. Last time I figured it was because of a printing mistake (some of the first batch came back with poor coloring and Tim didn’t want to send out imperfect mags). I’ll look into it.

If it makes you feel better, Hastings, my local bookstore, got it before me too.

Yes, I too found the new issue at my local Econo Foods (I can’t believe that is one of the elite few that carry T-mag). Last issue I had to call up customer service too. I don’t know if you guys have a glitch in your mailing system or what, but I would think us VIP’ers would get the new mag before stores.

It’s the same with many magazines. My friend gets his issue of Import Tuner 2 weeks after it’s released at Chapters.