Did I Look 'Retarded'

foget about her she a 18 year old bitch. That think
being buff is a six pack 140 pds.

Look at it from a 180 degree turn- if you saw a girl dressed in a way you thought looked ridiculous, would you take it upon yourself to walk up to her face and yell at her? Would you do it to a male?

She’s the one with the issues.

As to the little brother, I don’t know what it was worth to you, but you could have told him he did a nice impression, he must be a natural.

NH has an accent? Since when? lol

Wife beaters may not be ‘in’ but I think they look quite good on some guys if they have the right body, the shirt is clean, or even better not white (black, grey ~ but not dirty or stained). No excess body hair, or giant gold chains.

alcohol makes weird people act weirder. I wouldnt give this a second thought, sounds like she was angry and she picked someone who stood out of the crowd to take it out on. Chances are she purposely picked a male, since its not like you could pommel her into the ground. If she had pulled that same stuff on me, after trying to be civil & ‘resolving’ the matter I’d whoop her ass into next tuesday.

Lauren

Dude, screw her!!
Actually, take it as a compliement. In a stadium full of what, thousands of people, she somehow noticed you? Barring the chance that you’re somehow physically deformed, she probably noticed you cause you were built. She was probably pissed off that a guy your age had a better body than her boyfriend, or has some issues with older guys (maybe she was dumped by an older guy or something for being a lame lay…).

Go to the gym, and get a few extra reps, JUST FOR HER ATTITUDE.

Was she one of those chicks with a belly shirt…and a fat belly sticking out. They seem to be popular in NY these days, why I have no idea.

Maybe she was trying to deflect attention to you?

[quote]teamstaley wrote:
It amazes me when 23-25 year old ‘girls’ act that way. [/quote]

It amazes me when ANYONE acts that way. I agree that her behavior was ridiculous, but why does her age matter? Trust me, there are plenty of older females who are quite bitchy, too.

what I meant by that was that by the time a ‘girl’ reaches,I don’t know say 18 I like to think that they have enough self esteem to keep their thoughts to themselves. I agree that there are older women who have the bitch factor going for them but I just think that once you get to be a certain age you quit acting like an ass just to gain approval from your peers.And I don’t care-nobody deserves that kind of humiliation-at any age.Julianne

Saying a girl with a 1/2 shirt and her belly hanging out is like this girl saying ‘a built guy with a wife beater on’ its like a neverending circle of profiling each other.

No wonder she has no boyfriend.

And she reeks insecurity. Leave it to alcohol to let it out.

Let it be. She`ll get her comeuppance, eventually.

[quote]hedo wrote:
Was she one of those chicks with a belly shirt…and a fat belly sticking out. They seem to be popular in NY these days, why I have no idea.

Maybe she was trying to deflect attention to you?[/quote]

That’s funny, I thought that was a mainly Vegas phenomenon.

Don’t let it bother you.

I had a similar situation at a bar one night.

I was standing in line at the coat check to pick up my jacket. I was sober becuase I was the dd that night. This chick standing behind me started calling someone stupid, an idiot and insulting their intelligence.

I was wondering who she was bi@tching at so I took a glance and when I looked forward again she said “yeah I’m talking to you idiot”

Now I don’t know how you can tell if someone is stupid by standing behind them in a line for coat check but this chick seems to think she can.

I turned around and calmly showed her my university grad ring and ID card (not that having university means you are a genius). I asked for hers but she didn’t go to university. After that I just turned around and ignored her.

I don’t know if she was trying to start a fight or not. Maybe she was using the “I’m a female so I can say anything and not get smashed in the face” card. Maybe it was because I am and look military (lots of hate for military around here), only she really knows.

I dunno what a wifebeater is supposed to look like but in ur position…I would have done what ur shirt is called like…beat the living crap out of her and her brother!!
But that’s just me…You?? I think you did good…you were the smart one, I mean I’m 26 and have raging hormones…so I’m legally allowed to kick the shit out of the bitch LOL…

[quote]Mr.Payne wrote:
I dunno what a wifebeater is supposed to look like but in ur position…I would have done what ur shirt is called like…beat the living crap out of her and her brother!!
But that’s just me…You?? I think you did good…you were the smart one, I mean I’m 26 and have raging hormones…so I’m legally allowed to kick the shit out of the bitch LOL…[/quote]

I guess I missed the part where being mid-twenties with raging hormones gave you the legal right to beat the piss out of someone.

Did you know that in Ancient Egypt only a select few people were allowed to read and write? Hmmm…

Wow! This thread is still going. Thanks for all the replies.

maloneted, where in Wisconsin are you? No, I did not see the weightlifting competition on July 3, gddmn rain.

gymdawg,
The girl sounds like a complete fucktard, and I wouldn’t give her a second thought. It was pretty big of you not to immediately start slinging shit back at her, which is what alot of people wouldn’t have done. Anyways, you’re the better person, remember that. Take care.
-Greg

In women aggression is verbal while male aggression is physical. It’s for this reason that women are way more aggressive than men, but they don’t realize it. Women run their mouths all the time and don’t veiw what they are saying as aggression. Then when the target of their aggression responds with his own aggression and gives the smackdown they want to cry foul.
My best freind had a girlfreind whose father beat the hell out of her, we felt sorry for her and got her out of there, but then found her impossible to live with. Because of her father, a smackdown is what defined her parameters. Without that she was lost, didn’t know how to behave and went nuts on us till I bought a greyhound ticket to her mother in Texas. This girl you encountered probably has a similar history.

[quote]gymdawg wrote:
Wow! This thread is still going. Thanks for all the replies.

maloneted, where in Wisconsin are you? No, I did not see the weightlifting competition on July 3, gddmn rain. [/quote]

I live in Milwaukee.