T Nation

Did I Get Fake Test E?

Hey guys,

So I am 18, 235 lbs, 6’2 at about 12% BF, I’ve been bulking and doing my diet and everything for around 4 years now and I decided it was time to run my first cycle. Two weeks ago I bought enough test E for 500 mg/week for 10 weeks. I feel I’m fairly knowledgeable in the area of steroids, and I’ve done all my research and have my cycle planned out perfectly including PCT.

However, it is now 10 days and 3 250 mg injections later and no results that I can tell. I know that test E is one of the slower releasing steroids but 10 days is kinda pushing it. So do you guys think I got fake shit or am I just being impatient?

Thx guys. appreciate the input

Give it 3 weeks or more, be patient and you’ll be fine.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Hey guys,
So I am 18, 235 lbs, 6’2 at about 12% BF, I’ve been bulking and doing my diet and everything for around 4 years now and I decided it was time to run my first cycle. Two weeks ago I bought enough test E for 500 mg/week for 10 weeks. I feel I’m fairly knowledgeable in the area of steroids, and I’ve done all my research and have my cycle planned out perfectly including PCT. However, it is now 10 days and 3 250 mg injections later and no results that I can tell. I know that test E is one of the slower releasing steroids but 10 days is kinda pushing it. So do you guys think I got fake shit or am I just being impatient?

Thx guys. appreciate the input
[/quote]

I wouldn’t recommend your starting to use at your young age, but you already have so I guess that’s that.

Test-e is very slow. I don’t notice the gains start to come for at least a month. Some people see them sooner, some later. I would say it is way too early to be worrying about it.

Dude in fairness if you were knowledgeable about steroids then you should know that test e takes a long time to kick in. I am actually at week 5 doing the exact same cycle as you. I didn’t notice fuck all really for at least 3 or 4 weeks in. As for the first few weeks all your gonna feel is pains from the test and might even develop test flue.

Shiiiit… I started a cycle at about 10:30pm last night and I am already getting the extra boners and the slight raise in body temp. I am very sensitive to ALL drugs, though I am not the only person who has said that can feel test-e within 24 hours. It is perhaps a little bit of knowing what to look for because obviously your muscles don’t blow up instantly.

To find out if your shit is bunk you’ll need to go to a source board and post pics of it and maybe somebody can help you out. Try iron-forum, they have a fake AAS pics gallery too that might help.

You should quit now and wait a few years. But you have already started so give it a few more weeks, if still nothing then you bought some fake stuff.

[quote]crashball wrote:
Dude in fairness if you were knowledgeable about steroids then you should know that test e takes a long time to kick in. I am actually at week 5 doing the exact same cycle as you. I didn’t notice fuck all really for at least 3 or 4 weeks in. As for the first few weeks all your gonna feel is pains from the test and might even develop test flue.[/quote]

Test-flu schmest-flu! Where do this myths come from?

seriously, whether you have started or not, stop right now.

at 18 years old, 235lb and 12% you dont even need steroids, thats fucking awsome, your as big as me after 10 years with steroids just different bf%.

You love bodybuilding now right, well your still gonna love it in a few years when your hormones are more settled.

Dont ruin your chances now by fucking your hormonal balance up for life.

Please mate, this is not a flaming.

Oh you’re fairly knowledgeable in the area of steroids huh? But yet 10 days for test e is “pushing it”?? lol. Oh yes, very knowledgeable.

Oh, and you’re also an idiot for using steroids at 18.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
H I feel I’m fairly knowledgeable in the area of steroids, and I’ve done all my research and have my cycle planned out perfectly including PCT.
[/quote]

IF this was true you would know that enanthate esters wont “kick in” for 3-4 weeks. If you were shooting prop and it had been 10 days then i could see valid reason to worry but you have a ways to go yet. This is way many will incorporate an oral kickstart into a cycle with enan.

Only reason I’m doing it at this age is because I want to compete soon and I know I don’t really stand a chance against the other guys on the stage who are using steroids unless I do as well. Also doing this because gains are coming slow these days, i put on 60 lbs in my first 2 years of lifting and only 30 lbs my last 2, slow for me atleast lol. Ive been in the the 235 range for about 5 months now, and I’m kinda worried about how much bigger I can get staying natural. I already bench 410 and squat 450 natural at 18 yrs old, which in all honesty is pretty damn good even if i was on roids, but idk how much bigger/stronger I can get w/o gear, so thats why im doin it now.

And ty for all the advice. Been researching for about a year and never really found anything on how long it takes for results to show, so this rly helps. I know im gonna get flammed on my “slow gains” bit lol but o well.

I agree with everyone else. You should stop and wait a few years. Hell many of the guys who compete are a little older anyway. I work at bodybuilding show every year. Its a regional qualifier put on by Beverly international and many of the guys I’ve spoke to waited til they were close to 25 b4 they started using. Hell your full potential has yet to be tapped yet.

to the o/p

i understand your position entirely.
Its a difficult place to be.
Your are right in what you say about the competition having an advantage…but, if they are guys your age that have been using aas for a while, chances are they are either gonna suffer later on in life, or will find it extremely difficult to progress through life without continuous hormone replacement.

I cant see that being a pleasant place to be, thinking along the lines of longevity for you mate, hold off a couple of years and gain another 30lbs naturally in two years!!

30lbs in 2 years? Dude, you really don’t know how great that is!

I am exactly 3 injections in to a 600mg/week cycle of Test E, and today I actually started seeing some progress. I wasn’t expecting anything for another 3 weeks to be honest, but schweeet!

I would honestly consider stopping what you are doing bro, 18 is crazy young for AAS, I am 32! This is my first cycle, and you think natural gains are hard to come by!

Best of luck, if you are going to continue, patience my friend!

So one last question, does using steroids at this age actually inhibit my genetic potential or will it get me there and beyond faster than I can do naturally? I know this is farfetched but I have aspirations to one day stand on the Olympia stage, and I feel I have the gentetic potential and definately the work ethic to maybe one day do so.

Im already way ahead of everyone else I see in the college gym, and I go to a school with 30k + students. I just don’t want to give everyone else time to catch up to me, the sooner I get to that next level, the better. If Im able to go pro at say like age 25 as opposed to age 30 I have a much longer peroid of time to make my mark. Im just really driven and I’m doing everything in my power to reach my goals.

So you’re that damn good then? Alright, I’m glad you have an opinion.

Let’s see some pictures then Mr. O. I’m just going to go ahead and call you that from now on since you’re that damn good… or so you say.

I’ll be waiting for the pictures…

[quote]World1187 wrote:
So you’re that damn good then? Alright, I’m glad you have an opinion.

Let’s see some pictures then Mr. O. I’m just going to go ahead and call you that from now on since you’re that damn good… or so you say.

I’ll be waiting for the pictures…[/quote]

I’d definitely like to see some pics, too. You don’t have to show your face. I’m sure everyone here will be happy to give you feedback.

lol I def didn’t intend to mean that I’m a god of bodybuilding. What bodybuilder doesn’t want to one day be on the olympia stage? Obviously I have along way to go since I’ve only been training for 4 years, but I’m doing everything right and I keep packing on the pounds and getting stronger. So plz don’t misunderstand me when I say I want to be a pro-bodybuilder. Btw Il be posting on the rate my physique part sometime soon, just gotta get my hands on a digital camera. I looked through some pics on there and obviously a cell phone camera won’t cut it lol. Also will be posting a vid of me doing 30 chin ups, people thought I was lying when I said I could, so Il get that up ASAP also.

30 chin ups? Big whoop.

If you’re still packing on the pounds and do everything right, I’d imagine a future Mr. O such as yourself wouldn’t need any juice yet.

You made a real ass of yourself, and to be perfectly honest, I’m not gonna let it go till you put some pictures up. Use your cell phone camera, I don’t care. Just put some pics up here.

World

lol you crack me up. Ever play sports in high school and wish to one day be a pro athlete? if so you made an ass of yourself for ever thinking that!!! ok… I am so sorry for one day hoping to turn pro in a sport I love, forgive me for ever uttering such prideful words, I know it was wrong… w/e dude

Yah and im with you on the chin ups things. I posted on a thread where a guy said 6 chin ups at 235 lbs is impressive, and I said um no, i weigh 235(actually weighed 240 for the past week and 1/2 so il stick with 240 now) and can do like 30. Thats what started the whole thing, and the dude called me out to put up a vid so Im gonna get on that.

I really dont know what your problem is, if it bothers you that people have goals, you got a problem.