T Nation

Did I F*ck Up PCT?

I ran test en 500mg/adex 2mg (pinning monday and friday with adex 1mg each time) and started PCT 2 weeks after the last pin with Nolva 40/40/20/20.

Currently 2 weeks after finishing PCT and I feel, bad. Low sex drive, bad sleeping patterns, haven’t lost much strength really but I feel less motivated. Is this all in my head? Should I restart pct? I don’t have insurance so I don’t know much about getting blood tests…or is this all in my head?

Please help

Update: I called a local clinic and can get a estradiol test but don’t know if this is the only test I need to know if I’m safe, they seemed really sketched out because I’m going without a doctor sending me

I’m not an expert man but your PCT seems to be fine as far as I know.

Did you used any HCG? that’s important to recover your sex drive too, I will say the smartest thing to do is wait for you blood test and see what’s messing with your hormones, then you will know for sure what has to be done.

OC

I ran “HCGenerate” but think that’s a meme actually

I’m looking into getting bloodwork done now, I don’t think we’re allowed to post sources here so I’m unsure if the place I got referred to is legit

Just got my bloodwork back, this is mostly normal right?

Testo 566 (Range: 348-1197 ng/dL)

LH 6.1 (Range: 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL)

FSH 3.4 (Range: 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL)

Estradiol 12.8 (Range: 7.6-42.6 pg/mL)