T Nation

Did Hitler Found Israel?

Oy veh! The things you find on the Web!

Iran: Hitler was a Jew

Advisor to President Ahmadinejad claims Nazi leader was Jew who conspired with USSR and Britain to establish Jewish state

Dudi Goldman Published: 01.02.07, 09:50 / Israel News

“Just when you thought the Iranian leadership could stoop no further: MEMRI (Middle East Media Research Institute) reported that a top advisor to Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad claimed in an interview with Iranian website Baztab that Nazi leader Adolf Hitler’s parents were both Jewish and that Hitler himself was one of the founders of the State of Israel.”

LMAO!!

When are we going to bomb these idiots??

Well, Hitler did have Jewish heritage.

And it is good to know that the Iranians thought him soft on the Jewry.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Oy veh! The things you find on the Web!

Iran: Hitler was a Jew

Advisor to President Ahmadinejad claims Nazi leader was Jew who conspired with USSR and Britain to establish Jewish state

Dudi Goldman Published: 01.02.07, 09:50 / Israel News

“Just when you thought the Iranian leadership could stoop no further: MEMRI (Middle East Media Research Institute) reported that a top advisor to Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad claimed in an interview with Iranian website Baztab that Nazi leader Adolf Hitler’s parents were both Jewish and that Hitler himself was one of the founders of the State of Israel.” [/quote]

Well, that was pretty stupid. Still, you can’t blame a guy for having a silly advisor.

But this is way more stupid.

This is coming from the same idiot that threatens a nation much more powerful than his own, you can comprehend why there is a lack of credibility and intelligence behind his statements. I feel bad too because the supreme ruler of Iran, the real head honcho (forget what it’s called) doesn’t even authorize half the things he says, and the general populace of Iran doesn’t want any problems with the United States, although their jackass of a president continues to boast about the development of nuclear capability.

[quote]MisterAmazing wrote:
This is coming from the same idiot that threatens a nation much more powerful than his own, you can comprehend why there is a lack of credibility and intelligence behind his statements. I feel bad too because the supreme ruler of Iran, the real head honcho (forget what it’s called) doesn’t even authorize half the things he says, and the general populace of Iran doesn’t want any problems with the United States, although their jackass of a president continues to boast about the development of nuclear capability. [/quote]

The fact the guy is tolerated at all speaks volumes. The people in power take no action against this clown… which pretty much means he represents Iran, because the general populace has no power or no will to exert power.

[quote]vroom wrote:
MisterAmazing wrote:
This is coming from the same idiot that threatens a nation much more powerful than his own, you can comprehend why there is a lack of credibility and intelligence behind his statements. I feel bad too because the supreme ruler of Iran, the real head honcho (forget what it’s called) doesn’t even authorize half the things he says, and the general populace of Iran doesn’t want any problems with the United States, although their jackass of a president continues to boast about the development of nuclear capability.

The fact the guy is tolerated at all speaks volumes. The people in power take no action against this clown… which pretty much means he represents Iran, because the general populace has no power or no will to exert power.

[/quote]

Agree.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
LMAO!!

When are we going to bomb these idiots??

But this is way more stupid.[/quote]

Why? If someone from the other side of Brussels said his goal in life was to kill you, because you are Satan, what would you do? The cops (in this case, the UN) won’t help you, yet this other person says he’s stockpiling weapons to come and kill you. What would you do?

Don’t answer…I know you’d run and hide, like a rodent.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

When are we going to bomb these idiots??

[/quote]

Evidently not fast enough for the majority of you.

Don’t worry though, it will happen.

Dustin

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
LMAO!!

When are we going to bomb these idiots??

But this is way more stupid.

Why? If someone from the other side of Brussels said his goal in life was to kill you, because you are Satan, what would you do? The cops (in this case, the UN) won’t help you, yet this other person says he’s stockpiling weapons to come and kill you. What would you do?

Don’t answer…I know you’d run and hide, like a rodent.

[/quote]

Your Farsi must not be up to par.
Last time I heard they claimed to be developing peacefull nuclear technology.

But, looking at the situation from the Irani side, it’s rather bitter to be preached to by the same nations that gave Saddam his WMD and helped him use it against them. Perhaps these are the good ol’ times you missed so much.

Anyway, good for you to know that Brussels is in Belgium. You’ve been reading up, haven’t you?

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
LMAO!!

When are we going to bomb these idiots??

But this is way more stupid.

Why? If someone from the other side of Brussels said his goal in life was to kill you, because you are Satan, what would you do? The cops (in this case, the UN) won’t help you, yet this other person says he’s stockpiling weapons to come and kill you. What would you do?

Don’t answer…I know you’d run and hide, like a rodent.

Your Farsi must not be up to par.
Last time I heard they claimed to be developing peacefull nuclear technology.

But, looking at the situation from the Irani side, it’s rather bitter to be preached to by the same nations that gave Saddam his WMD and helped him use it against them. Perhaps these are the good ol’ times you missed so much.

Anyway, good for you to know that Brussels is in Belgium. You’ve been reading up, haven’t you?[/quote]

Let’s see…you ran and hid from my question, so does this imply you actions with regard to the Brussels question?

The Israelis should soon be doing what I think they should. Iran is supplying long-range missles to Hamas, which would soon have nukes on same. Israel should, I hope, stop WWIII.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
LMAO!!

When are we going to bomb these idiots??

But this is way more stupid.

Why? If someone from the other side of Brussels said his goal in life was to kill you, because you are Satan, what would you do? The cops (in this case, the UN) won’t help you, yet this other person says he’s stockpiling weapons to come and kill you. What would you do?

Don’t answer…I know you’d run and hide, like a rodent.

Your Farsi must not be up to par.
Last time I heard they claimed to be developing peacefull nuclear technology.

But, looking at the situation from the Irani side, it’s rather bitter to be preached to by the same nations that gave Saddam his WMD and helped him use it against them. Perhaps these are the good ol’ times you missed so much.

Anyway, good for you to know that Brussels is in Belgium. You’ve been reading up, haven’t you?

Let’s see…you ran and hid from my question, so does this imply you actions with regard to the Brussels question?

The Israelis should soon be doing what I think they should. Iran is supplying long-range missles to Hamas, which would soon have nukes on same. Israel should, I hope, stop WWIII.

[/quote]

I didn’t have to answer your question because I pointed out that it is an invalid question. You say Irans claims to be building nuclear weapons. You must have them confused with North Korea.
Iran claims to be developing peacefull nuclear technology.

You may not believe them, but your comparison with someone shouting that he’s stockpiling weapons to kill another person is simply wrong.

And your eagerness to bomb other people is very similar to the state of mind of muslim fundamentalists.

No, no he didn’t. That is all. He was a figurehead of a movement who wanted to kill a lot of jews. Both Israel’s founding and the holocaust have resulted in the death of a lot of jews, but just beacuse hitler was partially jewish, that is no proof. The majority of jews i know about are strongly anti-zionist

[quote]dannyrat wrote:
No, no he didn’t. That is all. He was a figurehead of a movement who wanted to kill a lot of jews. Both Israel’s founding and the holocaust have resulted in the death of a lot of jews, but just beacuse hitler was partially jewish, that is no proof. The majority of jews i know about are strongly anti-zionist[/quote]

However, his atrocities were probably regarded as God-sent by Zionists; Cynical ones, that is.

Without him slaughtering innocent Jews, it would have been a lot harder for the world to accept the creation of a Zionist state in Palestine.

[quote]MisterAmazing wrote:
I feel bad too because the supreme ruler of Iran, the real head honcho (forget what it’s called) doesn’t even authorize half the things he says, and the general populace of Iran doesn’t want any problems with the United States, although their jackass of a president continues to boast about the development of nuclear capability. [/quote]

No sane person would ever want any problem with the United States. You have the military capacity to blow them back into the stone age.

Iran has the right to develop civil nuclear technology under the NPT. That fact is what makes Ahmadinejad “boast” as you say, and the populace supports him since it’s about the sovereignty of the state. They’re under heavy threats from the US, the nationalist fiber is bound to kick in at some point.

Iran tried to negotiate with Washington in 2003 but was turned down. IMHO, their regime concluded that you’re gonna bomb them anyway.
http://www.globalexchange.org/countries/mideast/iran/4478.html
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/02/13/AR2007021301363.html

And supposing they’re lying about their intentions to limit the nuclear program to civil use, after the “axis of evil” speech, can you blame them for trying to build a deterrent? If Irakis had nukes, their country wouldn’t be wrecked and pillaged now, would it?
Iran is surrounded by Israel, Pakistan, Russia and a US-occupied Irak; All of which have nukes. Don’t you think a nuclear armed Iran will stabilize the ME?

Watch any of the unedited interviews by Ahmadinejad. Despite his fundamentalism, the guy is bright and sounds like a dove compared to a Bush or Cheney. His beef isn’t with Israel per se, but with the Israeli Zionist regime that has been times and again condemned for its brutality, racism and gratuitous violence. Just check the amount of UN general assembly resolutions or security council ones. The only countries that vote against them are Israel and the US (plus a couple of petty islands in the pacific sometimes).

Intelligent, educated points lixy. I see you’re from Europe…

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

LMAO!!

When are we going to bomb these idiots??

[/quote]

Its comments like his that make your great nation seem not so great. Youre embarrassing the intelligent Americans.

[quote]Andrew Dixon wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

LMAO!!

When are we going to bomb these idiots??

Its comments like his that make your great nation seem not so great. Youre embarrassing the intelligent Americans.[/quote]

Ditto.

Inteligent Americans: The dying race.