Did Anyone NOT Make It Out of the Pandemic a New & Improved Version?

Yeah. Thats what you say. But I’m pretty sure he…

Let’s not agree to disagree on this. I haven’t gone to the ends of the earth to justify an unsubstantiated position in at least a week. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The “pandemic” was a real eye-opener in regards to the general psychology of most people. People don’t talk to one-another, are scared (irrationally I might add), and are more than happy to surrender their freedoms. It is very sad for me to see my countrymen behave in such a manner but I’m over it now. I have since realized that this is no longer my country anymore.

I say this with all due respect, but take this fucking one-liner can of worms out of this fucking thread and into PWI where it fucking belongs. Thank you.

This thread’s topic is very direct and very clear. Debating the pandemic (no quote marks needed) and discussing “freedoms” (quote marks entirely appropriate) is not the topic here.

9 Likes

Not to humblebrag, but I’ve set new PRs all over the place: bodyweight, blood pressure readings, prescriptions to be filled.

In all seriousness, I feel fucked up beyond any recovery. But somehow, someway, I still drag my ass out of bed every morning and do the things I’m supposed to be doing. I can’t wrap my head around this new bad vibe I’m getting from my fellow man, except I also sense that feeling is intermutual.

2 Likes

haha, omgoodness no aliens. That would be the last straw for this gal man :wink:
There are definitely a lot of divided sides right now, its tough when its family and friends. My goal is to respect each persons beliefs. Thanks for taking the time to share.

1 Like

Hopefully things settle. take care

ugh, lets get unfat together - I mean we could be the next insta comeback :wink:

a smart 2C. thanks for sharing

facebook and insta are the devil. I need those platforms for work tho…
Wishing you a speedy recovery on your stent

1 Like

this is such a great analogy on this! thanks for sharing! And honestly, Im happy for those that are coming out stronger

1 Like

thanks fishdog, and you too…keep hanging in there

I hear you, I try to never have an opinion anywhere lol.
You are right…some folks have had it incredibly hard, and I’m super thankful for what I’ve had/kept during this time…lol makes me feel even worse sometimes.

1 Like

a wise man for sure. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

so so true. and yes, online schooling has not been the best lol. Congrats to you all for getting through!

Of course. You survived a pandemic. You never had that skillset before

2 Likes

thank you for this.

1 Like

ahh poor fella, and you too. keep hanging in there.

while the results were good, Im sure it was stressful nonetheless! Good on you for keeping on!

hang on to that last paragraph…its everything and shows your done well where it mattered most

Agreed. such a shit show

1 Like