Did AAS Change You?

[quote]Make1tRa1n wrote:
Contrl wrote:
I think it would take a very sad life to boil down to seeing it as “life before and life after AAS.”

As much as I love the benefits, I would consider learning to wipe my own ass a higher milestone.

This isn’t a sex change or anything. It’s about as monumental to me as balancing my portfolio.

Understood. I was particularly interested in hearing about any changes in perception, mood, sex, etc. It’s easier to see where you are coming from.

I’m sure ‘learning to wipe my ass’ would rank up there if I could remember it - I guess this was a recent accomplishment for you? [/quote]

If you’re going to make an attempt at shit-talking, I advise you to not suck at it.

steroids are nothing more than supercharged creatine to me

[quote]Make1tRa1n wrote:
Contrl wrote:
I think it would take a very sad life to boil down to seeing it as “life before and life after AAS.”

As much as I love the benefits, I would consider learning to wipe my own ass a higher milestone.

This isn’t a sex change or anything. It’s about as monumental to me as balancing my portfolio.

Understood. I was particularly interested in hearing about any changes in perception, mood, sex, etc. It’s easier to see where you are coming from.

I’m sure ‘learning to wipe my ass’ would rank up there if I could remember it - I guess this was a recent accomplishment for you? [/quote]

It changed just about everything for me. I put on 35 pounds of LBM with my first cycle, and have kept 30 of it. My sex life went nuts. I became much more confident, and felt like I was 18 years old again.

It was like I figured out the missing piece of the puzzle.

I have been off for the better part of the last 4 months, and people can tell a difference in me to the point that they ask if I am depressed.

I will start back up tomorrow morning, and am impatiently waiting for the Test Cyp to kick in some time next week - I hope.

[quote]Contrl wrote:

This isn’t a sex change or anything. It’s about as monumental to me as balancing my portfolio.[/quote]

Very true and well put.

Thank you for that Contrl.

ToneBone

[quote]Make1tRa1n wrote:
Contrl wrote:

wipe your ass… what a novel idea…

[quote]Boxer666 wrote:
steroids are nothing more than supercharged creatine to me[/quote]

Just wait, do as we all agreed, and wait…

when you have 3+years of solid training background, when you are older than 23/24, when you have put on a decent amount of LBM, and are well out of newb territory, when you know a hell of alot more about nutrition and what works for your body exercise wise and food wise, then use AAS, and they will become much much more effective.

They will be more like super-charged YOU.

Joe

I used to be very shy in meeting new women… Now I seem to strike up a conversation and hit it off well. Also, younger women seem way more attracted to me than before… Which fucking rox!

Also since I have been on I dumped my girl of 3 years, bought a $25K Car and crank it 10 times per day.

No big changes… ha!@

Seriously though… I feel fantastic, look good for the first time in my own eyes, and have let’s just say my intake of sex has increased substantially

Tell me about it, i was always a decent looker, but since AAS, they helped me make the most of myself shall we say…

I get women of all ages turning to look at me, and sometimes i see them with the facial expression me and my mates used to use when we saw a fit bird we wanted to fuck!

I a married man, and i have only eyes for one, but i fucking love the attention still!

Joe

[quote]Contrl wrote:
Make1tRa1n wrote:
Contrl wrote:

I’m sure ‘learning to wipe my ass’ would rank up there if I could remember it - I guess this was a recent accomplishment for you?

If you’re going to make an attempt at shit-talking, I advise you to not suck at it.[/quote]

Advice taken.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Make1tRa1n wrote:
Contrl wrote:

I’m sure ‘learning to wipe my ass’ would rank up there if I could remember it - I guess this was a recent accomplishment for you?

It changed just about everything for me. I put on 35 pounds of LBM with my first cycle, and have kept 30 of it. My sex life went nuts. I became much more confident, and felt like I was 18 years old again.

I have been off for the better part of the last 4 months, and people can tell a difference in me to the point that they ask if I am depressed.

I will start back up tomorrow morning, and am impatiently waiting for the Test Cyp to kick in some time next week - I hope.

Which begs the question, is the OP asking about when one is “on”, “off” or overall?[/quote]

Totally open ended question. Interpret it how you see fit.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Make1tRa1n wrote:
Contrl wrote:

I will start back up tomorrow morning, and am impatiently waiting for the Test Cyp to kick in some time next week - I hope. [/quote]

Unless I’m mistaken, you started AAS at a later part of your life than most youngin’s nowadays. I’m sure you noticed a more pronounced difference in your general mood and well-being.

A younger, less experienced lifter would probably simply see it as “I got bigger, and my wee-wee was erect a lot.”

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Make1tRa1n wrote:
Contrl wrote:

I will start back up tomorrow morning, and am impatiently waiting for the Test Cyp to kick in some time next week - I hope. [/quote]

Fucking hell RJ, 35lbs and an 86% of muscle retained. That is god damn impressive. I would also like if you could PM\post your first cycle + supplements used. I just wanna see if you did anything different besides bust your ass completely in the gym.