Did AAS Change You?

More specifically, I want to know if you saw using AAS as a clear moment in your life - where you may sometimes think of life before and life after AAS. How much of an impact did it have on your life as a whole?

After AAS I became very sensitive to suinlight. Also, I can no longer see my reflection in the mirror. Hmmm, I wonder…

-M

ya, I am no longer able to be photographed.

Not as white and black as I thought - thanks.

I’m way more focused, and much calmer than I used to be, as well as being stronger.

I have no money

no difference on mindset.
I was a psyco before and after AAS.
mhhh well… maybe now i’m a bigger psyco…

I am less judgmental. That’s probably about it.

I have more energy
I am a happier person
I am meeting my goals in the gym
I am satisfied with life.
I am more assertive.
I worry less
I am more focused on my job
I have better relationship with my kid.

So yeah my life is much better. I should have done this a long time ago just for those reasons alone.

less judgemental? Calmer?

They seem strange to me…

I am more confident, more assertive, more arrogant some might say, more sensitive to rudeness or attitude, focused, driven.

I have used AAS for years, partly at the beginning it was purely for the aggression (i had issues…)but recently, about 3-4 months ago i decided to be on more than off, and do this thing properly. So i “negate” the aggression… i am probably less likely to punch now as i am honestly more dangerous. Thats not just shit, i bet some of you are the same… someone…? please?! lol

Joe

[quote]Joe Brook wrote:
less judgemental? Calmer?

They seem strange to me…

I am more confident, more assertive, more arrogant some might say, more sensitive to rudeness or attitude, focused, driven.

I have used AAS for years, partly at the beginning it was purely for the aggression (i had issues…)but recently, about 3-4 months ago i decided to be on more than off, and do this thing properly. So i “negate” the aggression… i am probably less likely to punch now as i am honestly more dangerous. Thats not just shit, i bet some of you are the same… someone…? please?! lol

Joe[/quote]

I am less judgmental because I’m less likely to have knee-jerk reactions and say X is something I’d never do or wonder how someone could possibly do X. I think it through a little more before coming to conclusions now.

OK… Is that because you were judgemental about people “on” steroids before and now you are too?
I am not having a go, i am genuinely asking.

Joe

It actually changed me for the better. I gave up all recreational drug use, binge drinking and smoking in the same year. Then I switched my focus to improving myself through improved diet and structured AAS use.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
It actually changed me for the better. I gave up all recreational drug use, binge drinking and smoking in the same year. Then I switched my focus to improving myself through improved diet and structured AAS use.[/quote]

Much of the same, although I wasn’t a drug user. No alcohol, and my dedication to weight training and self improvement is now more focused than ever.

[quote]Joe Brook wrote:
OK… Is that because you were judgemental about people “on” steroids before and now you are too?
I am not having a go, i am genuinely asking.

Joe[/quote]

I don’t know. I don’t know that I was judgmental about people on steroids in particular. To the extent I thought about it at all. I just think that as a general matter, I think much more closely about an issue before dismissing it out of hand as ‘so bad’ based on the general uninformed concensus. People all too often have knee-jerk reactions based on general views when they really don’t have the information to make informed decisions. This is true with steroids which have their risks and downsides even if you are smart about it. But are certainly not the demons that myth and legend have them to be. True in many other totally unrelated contexts too.

You are preaching to the choir, as i believe the same as a marrer of morality.

But what i am struggling with, to force my point, is what did steroids have to do with changing your view point on the view of others through rumour, here-say or the media?
Do you know what i mean?

Joe

[quote]Joe Brook wrote:
You are preaching to the choir, as i believe the same as a marrer of morality.

But what i am struggling with, to force my point, is what did steroids have to do with changing your view point on the view of others through rumour, here-say or the media?
Do you know what i mean?

Joe[/quote]

I thought it would be fairly obvious…realizing how much more there is to the steroid issue than the biased picture presented by the media has made me think more deeply about other issues that on their face seem black and white

I think it would take a very sad life to boil down to seeing it as “life before and life after AAS.”

As much as I love the benefits, I would consider learning to wipe my own ass a higher milestone.

This isn’t a sex change or anything. It’s about as monumental to me as balancing my portfolio.

[quote]Contrl wrote:
I think it would take a very sad life to boil down to seeing it as “life before and life after AAS.”

As much as I love the benefits, I would consider learning to wipe my own ass a higher milestone.

This isn’t a sex change or anything. It’s about as monumental to me as balancing my portfolio.[/quote]

Understood. I was particularly interested in hearing about any changes in perception, mood, sex, etc. It’s easier to see where you are coming from.

I’m sure ‘learning to wipe my ass’ would rank up there if I could remember it - I guess this was a recent accomplishment for you?