Dick Piranha (Rich Piana) Sucks

I see lots of posts about Piano on reddit’s subreddit about bodybuilding and they all love him.

I think he seems alright, but aesthetically he’s awful to me. Like one of the low-level forgettable bodybuilders in the 90s that had no talent for the game but took all the drugs. And too many tattoos.

If he can’t grasp very basic morality, like not threatening people, then you are arguing for him being in an institution. He at least shouldn’t be allowed to have a youtube channel.

The other thing to consider here is that, threats aside, social platforms are how Rich makes his living. That is his business, this was literally fucking with his lively hood.

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly. If Jason can not grasp the idea that it’s pretty fuckin’ hazardous for a guy like him to “order” shit on people like he did, he should be in an institute. Piana on the other hand was an idiot for not going to the police about the incident since it was pretty clear from the start who was behind it.

Why must a man run to police for every altercation? I understand that now in coddled, soft America, it is illegal to give someone a physical lesson, but from a moral standpoint I see nothing wrong with a man defending himself on his own terms so long as he does not overstep the severity of vindication warranted, especially when the punishment involves nine seconds of slapstick comedy.

Because it’s illegal to crush idiots to dust between thy pectorals and hear the lamentations of other girly men.

No but seriously, handling mostly verbal harassment especially when it’s not actually done by the guy with violence will only lead to you paying him. Actually punching Jason or something like that would only have lead to an even greater onslaught from his harem.

Show me one case of him threatening anyone he ever trolled. He didn’t, plain and simple. Why are people saying this, it has not happened.

Uh, I’ve never stated he did. The guy I quoted made the claim he didn’t know he shouldn’t threaten people. Please go re-read.

“Jason has his disability or whatever it is,but if he is unable to understand that threatening people’s life can get you in trouble the one’s responsible about him should take better care of him”

But issuing orders to threaten people isn’t any better than actually doing it, FTR.

I agree Rich is a douche bag, but I think the OP is over reacting a little. The post says he “hit a mentally deficient person”. If you don’t watch the video you would walk away thinking he beat the shit out of the guy and that simply isn’t the case.

Rich Potato is my favorite carb.

Nobody wins in this fight between people who both should be slapped silly.

Piano needs to drain about 3 quarts of synth from his delts and tris.

2 Likes

if you threaten a guy’s family and be a dick to him and all you get is a pretty weak little slap in the face, you got off lightly.

Genova does have some kind of mental deficit but certainly not to the point where it’s an excuse.

What would the rest of you have done in Rich’s position? I think he handled it ok.

Load of fuss over nothing.

2 Likes

Thank you! Why is everyone such a pussy these days?

I mean god damn

Rich Piana said he thought they should slap box. Jason was agreed. Rich didn’t even slap him hard and afterwards they were cool and Jason was even excited how he handled it.

What is the problem

1 Like

These channels are one of the funniest thing on the internet.

I found this to be very amusing and very much in line with my own thoughts-

2 Likes

Jason Blaha

“Not only was he an assassin for the CIA, but he revealed that he also worked as a private mercenary; he was recruited by the Clinton administration out of high school due to his target shooting skills. He was deployed to fight the drug cartels in Mexico and South America, and was only paid in firearms and training (at The Farm at Langley). He was also deployed to the Middle East, where he performed snatch and grabs and used advanced interrogation techniques on terrorists. He killed armed men, got PTSD as a result, and was terminated by his employer.”

Omg wahahahaha

We covered this in our last podcast.

1 Like

I just watched that. Now I have to watch blahas tactical channel. You’re killing me man!

1 Like

Jesus.

…‘Benched 475 x2 and was a contract killer’:ghost::joy:[quote=“SkyzykS, post:28, topic:217734, full:true”]
I found this to be very amusing and very much in line with my own thoughts-

[/quote]

I didn’t know who this Jason Genova kid was until recently, and I don’t really get it.

Is it all just a big joke at his expense? Like, he’s basically just a comedy dude who’s getting ridiculed and doesn’t even realise? That’s how it seems to me.

I’m a pussy because you are what you eat.

3 Likes