Dick Piranha (Rich Piana) Sucks

I understand that this guy was talking smack. But to hit a mentally deficient person is uncalled for. I hate this fraud now. He can rot in ell/

To be fair he isnā€™t a full blown mental deficient, he merely has some slight learning problems. Dude is one of the biggest trolls on the internet. He isnā€™t exactly innocent and unable to understand what he is doing.

But Rich is so hateable that i kinda wanna be a hypocrite and trash him too.

ORDER 66!

1 Like

Talking about these people and linking their videos is just giving them what they want; attention.

If you really, truly, honestly, in your heart of hearts, want to hurt these people, quit talking about them, thinking about them, acknowledging them, linking to them, etc etc, and just live your life.

Also, everytime you want to watch one of their videos, give @Alpha more youtube traffic instead, since he actually deserves it.

7 Likes

I occasionaly watch rich pianas vids and actually that guy in yellow got off extremely lightly.
-threatened his wife and had his friends say they were going round to gang rape her, piss in her mouth and slit her throat!

1 Like

I slammed Jason above, but where are you getting this from?

the video on Pianas channel where he explains the background to all that

Does he provide any evidence? Or does he simply claim it?

I get why Rich got mad but the ā€˜ā€˜I didnā€™t knew he was disableā€™ā€™ is bullshit.When someone threatens you and your wife and you walk around ready to pull your gun out you take the time to do a simple google search on them

Jason has his disability or whatever it is,but if he is unable to understand that threatening peopleā€™s life can get you in trouble the oneā€™s responsible about him should take better care of him

I really hated when this piece of shit that was with Jason told ā€˜ā€˜yeah I didnā€™t knew heā€™d get slappedā€™ā€™.What about you tell him to
stop intimidating people asshole?

But at the end of the day noone got hurt and Jason has really reduced his orders 66 so who gives a fuck ?

He didnā€™t threaten his wife. Jason is a troll but he isnā€™t that.

Iā€™m not too moved by NINE SECONDS of slapstick nonsense. There has even been some fitness You Tube busy bodies who referred to this as VIOLENCE.

One hundred years ago, if a man insulted or threatened another manā€™s woman, the aggressor would be in a fight for his life, and observers would approve of this violent confrontation! Loud mouthed (or should I say quick fingered considering internet use)
people have it very easy these days!

No excuses! There are mentally deficient people who do not intentionally annoy or harass people and there are those that do. Those who do, are mentally deficient jerk, and the ones who donā€™t are simply mentally deficient! Clearly Jason understands the concepts of vindication. He is alert and oriented enough to understand that concept, hence his Order 66 on people who he doesnā€™t like. So he gets this concept. Therefore he responsible for the outcome he gets from this order! Apparently he doesnā€™t play nice either, and it took some HARMLESS slaps for him to understand!

Are people really this soft, to think that nine seconds of silly slap boxing is so damn traumatic? Has anyone experience or observed REAL VIOLENCE, the type of violence that makes one skin crawl? The type for when no one knows it will it end? Or in which one being the victim or who has the lower hand thinks he is gonna die or come out seriously injured?

(No, I am not a wannabe tough guy. In before any such accusation.)

#chumpsgetlumps

1 Like

I agree with this wholeheartedly and will add that even in present day, depending on the personā€™s age and the environment he grew up in, some serious violence can take place in a confrontation like this. Rich seems to be someone who grew up in such an environment.

However,

People with mental illnesses cannot be assessed like this. A seemingly well functioning member of society may be traumatized enough to attempt to take his own life after a silly incident like this. This is not something I would have understood myself if I had not seen similar things before. This is why we need trained professionals to make an actual diagnosis.

But then, again, this is another reason why I donā€™t think Rich should be taking the blame for this. Jasonā€™s fucking ā€œfriendsā€ should never have let this happen in the first place. Instead, these idiots were giggling like retarded schoolgirls behind the camera.

Lol. Go see the response vid on Jasonā€™s channel and see how his ā€œfriendsā€ suddenly grew the balls to act like tough guys in front of the camera in the safety of their own gym after the incident was over.

I see lots of posts about Piano on redditā€™s subreddit about bodybuilding and they all love him.

I think he seems alright, but aesthetically heā€™s awful to me. Like one of the low-level forgettable bodybuilders in the 90s that had no talent for the game but took all the drugs. And too many tattoos.

If he canā€™t grasp very basic morality, like not threatening people, then you are arguing for him being in an institution. He at least shouldnā€™t be allowed to have a youtube channel.

The other thing to consider here is that, threats aside, social platforms are how Rich makes his living. That is his business, this was literally fucking with his lively hood.

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly. If Jason can not grasp the idea that itā€™s pretty fuckinā€™ hazardous for a guy like him to ā€œorderā€ shit on people like he did, he should be in an institute. Piana on the other hand was an idiot for not going to the police about the incident since it was pretty clear from the start who was behind it.

Why must a man run to police for every altercation? I understand that now in coddled, soft America, it is illegal to give someone a physical lesson, but from a moral standpoint I see nothing wrong with a man defending himself on his own terms so long as he does not overstep the severity of vindication warranted, especially when the punishment involves nine seconds of slapstick comedy.

Because itā€™s illegal to crush idiots to dust between thy pectorals and hear the lamentations of other girly men.

No but seriously, handling mostly verbal harassment especially when itā€™s not actually done by the guy with violence will only lead to you paying him. Actually punching Jason or something like that would only have lead to an even greater onslaught from his harem.

Show me one case of him threatening anyone he ever trolled. He didnā€™t, plain and simple. Why are people saying this, it has not happened.

Uh, Iā€™ve never stated he did. The guy I quoted made the claim he didnā€™t know he shouldnā€™t threaten people. Please go re-read.

ā€œJason has his disability or whatever it is,but if he is unable to understand that threatening peopleā€™s life can get you in trouble the oneā€™s responsible about him should take better care of himā€

But issuing orders to threaten people isnā€™t any better than actually doing it, FTR.

I agree Rich is a douche bag, but I think the OP is over reacting a little. The post says he ā€œhit a mentally deficient personā€. If you donā€™t watch the video you would walk away thinking he beat the shit out of the guy and that simply isnā€™t the case.