Dick Morris Speaks

"LOL! Pinocchio will be real when he is able to think for himself. "

vroom- why is it that when someone spouts conservative propaganda, they cant think for themselves, but when someone spouts liberal propaganda, they are enlightened free thinkers?

Have I not been badgering people to think for themselves in general? I wouldn’t claim a lefty spouting propaganda was thinking any more than a righty. However, given the polarized nature of political discussions, I’m also much less likely to call them on it… :wink:

“Why do you even respond to jeffr? He has the maturity and reasoning level of an 18 yr. old Al Qaeda recruit! Same kind of robot, same kind of soft mind!
Elk”

I seem to have acquired quite a few names in my four weeks here. I’ve been called an “Al Qaeda recruit, Taliban, Pinnochio, etc…”

I take great comfort in knowing that instead of responding with facts, you resort to name calling. Tell me, fellow posters, isn’t that the real sign of immaturity?

Jeff

P.S. Elk, in real life, you wouldn’t say any of those things to my face. No threat there, just a pleasant reality.

JeffR
I would not say that to your face. Why are you a ninja? a jedi knight? the incredible hulk? I beg to differ with you Jeff. It does not mean much to me, but if it is important to you with your taliban like anger pm me I will let you know where you can find me if you are ever in Colorado!