Dick Issues

[quote]Yogi wrote:
there’s no fucking way test cyp is causing you ED but enanthate isn’t…[/quote]

So doc yogi, you are telling me the extra carbon ester has no effect in the human body.
Yep you are right, no effect. I am so fucking wrong.
I will take my advice from my doctor.

test is test man, ester doesn’t make a damn bit of difference to how it acts in your body, just how long it takes to absorb.

[quote]Yogi wrote:
test is test man, ester doesn’t make a damn bit of difference to how it acts in your body, just how long it takes to absorb.[/quote]

Agreed

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:
test is test man, ester doesn’t make a damn bit of difference to how it acts in your body, just how long it takes to absorb.[/quote]

Agreed[/quote]

It’s kinda funny the way people accredit different things to the different test esters. It’s the same chemical! Every now and then someone’ll say they hold more water on prop, or they gain better on cyp. I guess if you think it’s happening, it probably is. Placebo is a powerful thing.

Take the case of dickamax here. He thinks his measly boner is a result of a type of test, so when he’s on that type of test his mincey little cock fails to engorge to its mighty 2 inches. It’s not because of the test ester at all, but because of sexual anxiety. If you’re scared you won’t get a boner, there’ll be no boner in your pants anytime soon.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Agreed[/quote]

It’s kinda funny the way people accredit different things to the different test esters. It’s the same chemical! Every now and then someone’ll say they hold more water on prop, or they gain better on cyp. I guess if you think it’s happening, it probably is. Placebo is a powerful thing.

Take the case of dickamax here. He thinks his measly boner is a result of a type of test, so when he’s on that type of test his mincey little cock fails to engorge to its mighty 2 inches. It’s not because of the test ester at all, but because of sexual anxiety. If you’re scared you won’t get a boner, there’ll be no boner in your pants anytime soon.[/quote]

Funny i got one now spluging on your mom. Yougisucksadick, Tylenol is tylenol but it don’t work for some ppl. I never take c and never have a problem.

[quote]duramax600 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Agreed[/quote]

Take the case of dickamax here. He thinks his measly boner is a result of a type of test, so when he’s on that type of test his mincey little cock fails to engorge to its mighty 2 inches. It’s not because of the test ester at all, but because of sexual anxiety. If you’re scared you won’t get a boner, there’ll be no boner in your pants anytime soon.[/quote]

Funny i got one now spluging on your mom. Yougisucksadick, Tylenol is tylenol but it don’t work for some ppl. I never take c and never have a problem.
[/quote]

haha, my mum is a very old lady indeed. Perhaps we’ve found the root of your impotence? You need 'em older.

But in the interest of good relations, I apologise for calling you dickamax and other variations of that (although my ones were way better than your “yougisucksadick,” you know they were).

I do have to add though that your tylenol is tylenol example is retarded. It’s not the same situation at all and if you think hard about it you’ll realise why. Or maybe you won’t. Either way, you have yourself a super day feller.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]duramax600 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Agreed[/quote]

[/quote]

haha, my mum is a very old lady indeed. Perhaps we’ve found the root of your impotence? You need 'em older.

But in the interest of good relations, I apologise for calling you dickamax and other variations of that (although my ones were way better than your “yougisucksadick,” you know they were).

I do have to add though that your tylenol is tylenol example is retarded. It’s not the same situation at all and if you think hard about it you’ll realise why. Or maybe you won’t. Either way, you have yourself a super day feller.[/quote

No i do not need to think about it. You are correct in a manner it is not the same. My point is different things react different in ppl.
You are also correct in the fact your burns were better. I do apologise also,it was uncalled for. But some women like a dick 2 inches across.
I do also have to say you are once again correct, whether it be placebo effect or not some ppl while using c have issues. Thanks for that.
Past what people think, it is in the information packet from the manufacture stating the above mentioned problem can be caused.
You also have a good one.
I am done with this tread.

ok, I don’t mean to come across as needing to have the last word, but I’ll point out what’s wrong with the tylenol example and then we can agree to disagree if you like.

The fact that tylenol can behave differently in people is fair enough, I’m not disputing that as I don’t know anything about tylenol.

Say for the sake of argument that you added an ester to tylenol. The same people would have the same differences to the tylenol, regardless of what ester you had attached to it. That’s because the differences are caused by how they react to the actual tylenol itself, not the ester. All an ester does is control how fast the chemical is absorbed into the bloodstream. It wouldn’t be the case that tylenol propionate (if such a thing existed) would work for someone and tylenol cypionate wouldn’t. Either ALL tylenol would work, or ALL tylenol wouldn’t.

I mean it’s not like test cyp acts like deca, or test prop acts like EQ. Test is test is test is test.

Anyway, I think I have laboured this point long enough.

[quote]duramax600 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Agreed[/quote]

[/quote]

You saying test c gives you issues but e doesn’t is kind of like saying a 600Mg Tylenol cures your ache or pain but 2 300Mg tylanol doesn’t. Just doesn’t make sense.

That’s actually a horrible example but you used it, and no one is arguing the fact that test c can cause libido issues.

Duramax, you post these links (that i didn’t even bother reading) but do you actually understand any of it? do you know chemistry? Well i bloody well do, there are few things i know a lot about one of them is chemistry and i am TELLING you, not debating with you… your body is not that advanced to notice any difference between these two esters. I’m not trying to discredit you or say that you don’t have any experience or knowledge I’m not saying your lying about getting ed from cyp.

I’m simply saying that if you are seeing something different with your body with the two esters. that problem is caused by an added factor NOT the drug. that being said the advice you gave OP was wrong. and just because you suffer from ed with cyp dose not mean op is. Yes Test can cause ED but the fact that you stated it was cyp and not eth, i think is wrong.

I know I said I was done. But.
Yes tylenol was a bad example.
Asked how can one do it and not the other. Answer I do not know but when I use it it happens. Told no not possible you are wrong . I am not a doc do not know chemistry. Just know what happens whenever I use it.

So lets pose this question. C has a longer active life correct?
so lets say you take 250 ml on monday 250ml on wensday. that is 500 right. Say e has an half life of 7 days (which is debated) so at day 7 on e your lvl would be what 250ml? now lets use c 250 on monday 250 on wensday now because the half life is a day longer your next shot on monday would be 250 again ,day after your second monday shot what would your lvl be? 750?
Now now every wk you are getting 250ml more on c because of the life cycle of it. I know the numbers are not exact because one shot on monday will lose more by the next monday than the wensday shot.

So could it be that the issue is caused by both if the dosage is high enough? Could it be that the one could see it on c and not e is because you get a higher dosage on c when using the same shot time line because of the half life?