Diaz vs. Zaromskis for Strikeforce WW Title

SAN JOSE, Calif. â?? A pair of title fights will headline “Strikeforce: Miami” next month when Nick Diaz (20-7 MMA, 2-0 SF) takes on DREAM welterweight champion Marius Zaromskis (13-3 MMA, 0-0 SF) for the first-ever Strikeforce welterweight title…

http://mmajunkie.com/news/17288/diaz-vs-zaromskis-santos-vs-coenen-title-fights-set-for-strikeforce-miami.mma

Looks exciting. Not a huge fan of either, although I like Marius far better than Diaz (I disdain both the diaz brothers and most the people they train with). That being said, should be another exciting card. Word is that Lashley will be making his heavyweight debut (we’ll see is this guys has some talent), Cyborg v Coenen, and herschel walker. Looks pretty exciting, although I’ve seen a video of herschel training, and I was far less than impressed.

How can you not be a fan of Marius? :frowning:

[quote]Nikiforos wrote:
How can you not be a fan of Marius? :([/quote]

For real. I think Beershoes has him confused with someone else :slight_smile:

Even when his nickname,“The Whitemare” comes off the wrong way…I’m still a fan…lol.

He’s just pretty much unknown in the USA…that will change,though.

[quote]Beershoes wrote:
Looks exciting. Not a huge fan of either, although I like Marius far better than Diaz (I disdain both the diaz brothers and most the people they train with). That being said, should be another exciting card. Word is that Lashley will be making his heavyweight debut (we’ll see is this guys has some talent), Cyborg v Coenen, and herschel walker. Looks pretty exciting, although I’ve seen a video of herschel training, and I was far less than impressed.[/quote]

How can you disslike Diaz bros and co.

It will change once Diaz gives him an ass whooping via slaps.

I don’t like the Diaz bros and co because they’re a bunch of punks. As fighters I have nothing against them, just like Lesnar.

Marius has just never really caught my interest. I’ve watched two (possbily three) of his fights, and while he pulls off some crazy shit, I’ve just never been a fan. I don’t know, I really just haven’t liked a lot of the Dream fighters lately. I think it’s the pace of the action.

How are they pubks because they trash talk, so does Mir, Lesnar, and a whole host of fighters. After the fights they are very classy towards there oppoenents. Shields, and Melendez haven’t shown this either.

Well Melendez hasn’t. Sheilds… I would argue that. I know that guys like Lesnar, hell especially Lesnar, talk tons of shit. Hence why I don’t like them, but Leznar can back his shit up, Nick Diaz can too but Nate is just a punk. I’m not saying they’re bad fighters, not saying they’re bad people, I’m just not into them. I watch them to see them lose.

Fair enough kind of like I hate Rashad Evans, GSP, Kenny Florian, and Donald Cerrone. Jackson’s guys

WAR diaz…

the Diaz brothers can be asses, but I kind of like them.

Look at that bad lil’bastard…lol. Nick Diaz was born to be a fighter…regardless if he acts like a fuckin’ goon at times.

True, Nick is a badass, but he’s a whiny bastard when he doesn’t get his way. For conformation see his most recent strikeforce interview. The guy can fight though.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Look at that bad lil’bastard…lol. Nick Diaz was born to be a fighter…regardless if he acts like a fuckin’ goon at times. [/quote]

The guy comes across as a straight up cocksucker but that is an awesome fucking pic.

nick diaz is the fucking man…209 BITCHES WHAT?!

[quote]Nikiforos wrote:

Either he didn’t hit that thing flush or the iboxer is way harder than the ones found in bars 'cause I can consistently crack 900’s with my right hand.

This should be a good one.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Nikiforos wrote:

Either he didn’t hit that thing flush or the iboxer is way harder than the ones found in bars 'cause I can consistently crack 900’s with my right hand.[/quote]

I think that particular one is set on a harder difficulty than most, I train at the same gym sometimes and I’ve gotten 800 on it while getting high 900s on the regular machines too.