Diaz bros conditioning?

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]roguevampire wrote:

[quote]rundymc wrote:
Nick and Nate probably don’t strength train in the traditional sense (I think), but they also don’t have a whole lot of explosive movement during fights. You’ll never see Diaz shooting for a takedown the way Georges does, or as often. I’d wager this is the reason behind his good cardio.[/quote]

Ummm no, he has great cardio, especially for nick, cause he has trained for triathalons. and to the dude who says mma sucks. ok, and i suppose you like boxing better? ya, boxing is doing great these days isn’t it? lol. Boxing is pathetic. you get get maybe 2 or 3 big fights per year. most of the time, they suck and are boring. theres only 2 fighters anyone has any interest in, pacman and mayweather.[/quote]

I know boxing is boring for all of you pencilnecks playing video games in your mommas basement,but for the rest of us its a manly sport.What the hell are doing in the combat forum??[/quote]

First, I have a 3rd degree black belt in shotokan karate. i was a kickboxer for 12 years and fought in the golden gloves. I did submission wrestling a year ago, only stopped cause of a serious injury. I know more about mma than anybody here. boxing used to be good, but mma has taken over. like it or not.

kmcnyc i like what you said about road training developing rhythm and making things automatic, also the mental aspect of being able to push yourself. diazs training probably accomplishes this quite well

and irish i like your first post in this thread, a basic no bs program, running for miles and tons of skill work.

as its already been said the view we are provided into a fighters training is a limited one and usually shows the most entertaining outlandish things to put on television, silva in a diving mask running, brock carrying trees, bisping running through the wilderness tossing rocks.

with diazs triathlon training id be interested to know his vo2max and resting heart rate compared to other fighters.

as a question does any one other than me do weight intervals for cardio? i like to do 5 minute rounds going for as many reps as possible on a given weight and exercise like 225or 315deadlifts

59 inch chest…21 inch pythons while competing in submission grappling golden gloves 12 years of kickboxing and getting a 3rd degree black belt.

i bet your also 8 feet tall have the mind of a scientist a cock like a Burmese python and fire lightning bolts out of your ass like the wrath of Zeus

i could ask you to prove that you did any of the things which you claim but you wont.

ps how many whole bison did you have to eat a day to maintain your abused caloric requirements

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]rundymc wrote:
Nick and Nate probably don’t strength train in the traditional sense (I think), but they also don’t have a whole lot of explosive movement during fights. You’ll never see Diaz shooting for a takedown the way Georges does, or as often. I’d wager this is the reason behind his good cardio.[/quote]

Ummm no, he has great cardio, especially for nick, cause he has trained for triathalons. and to the dude who says mma sucks. ok, and i suppose you like boxing better? ya, boxing is doing great these days isn’t it? lol. Boxing is pathetic. you get get maybe 2 or 3 big fights per year. most of the time, they suck and are boring. theres only 2 fighters anyone has any interest in, pacman and mayweather.[/quote]

I know boxing is boring for all of you pencilnecks playing video games in your mommas basement,but for the rest of us its a manly sport.What the hell are doing in the combat forum??[/quote]

First, I have a 3rd degree black belt in shotokan karate. i was a kickboxer for 12 years and fought in the golden gloves. I did submission wrestling a year ago, only stopped cause of a serious injury. I know more about mma than anybody here. boxing used to be good, but mma has taken over. like it or not. [/quote]

All I hear is crickets…no one really firing back at you big guy…funny shit

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]rundymc wrote:

First, I have a 3rd degree black belt in shotokan karate. i was a kickboxer for 12 years and fought in the golden gloves. I did submission wrestling a year ago, only stopped cause of a serious injury. I know more about mma than anybody here. boxing used to be good, but mma has taken over. like it or not. [/quote]

Bahahahaha have I told you I can knock bullets out of the air with my dick? It’s true. I swear it.

The diaz brothers don’t gas because of the way they fight, they are always relaxed. They don’t shoot take downs, and neither one of them throws power shots. If you were to throw quick light punches you would never gas too.

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]rundymc wrote:

yeah,everyone on forums is a bad-ass :))))

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]rundymc wrote:

You got seriously injured doing submission wrestling? you wrestled a 400 lb. yokozuna and got ass raped by the whole sump stable?? :))))

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[quote]rundymc wrote:

Thanks for the input fatass. Now back to the bodybuilding forum with you.

[/quote]

I love the “fatass” comment. lol. tell that to my 59 in chest and 21 inch guns baby. yep, im realllllly fat. lol. you keep telling yourself that, if it makes you feel better. Oh, and i know more about mma than anyone here. anyone here. thats a fact. [/quote]

I saw some obese 400+ lb. people with even bigger guns,twiggy! :))

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]borrek wrote:

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

I dont understand how Nick Diaz got to the top with doing triathlon as a conditioning method.

[/quote]

Then he is clearly doing something wrong. There is only one way to train, and if he isn’t doing what you consider right then he is fucking up.[/quote]

I think you should go back to sucking the dick of your sensei,dumbass motherfuckers! :))))[/quote]

You are quite the mental midget, aren’t you? I don’t think you actually train any combat arts, and it’s a shame because with a mouth like that, you’re going to need it someday.

[quote]borrek wrote:

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]borrek wrote:

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

I dont understand how Nick Diaz got to the top with doing triathlon as a conditioning method.

[/quote]

Then he is clearly doing something wrong. There is only one way to train, and if he isn’t doing what you consider right then he is fucking up.[/quote]

I think you should go back to sucking the dick of your sensei,dumbass motherfuckers! :))))[/quote]

You are quite the mental midget, aren’t you? I don’t think you actually train any combat arts, and it’s a shame because with a mouth like that, you’re going to need it someday.

[/quote]

Read the advice above,dickhead :))

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:And also, who said Olympic lifts were the thing to do? Personally, I think that because they’re as technical as they are, if you don’t have a good base in Olympic lifting, you shouldn’t bother with them if you’re a fighter.
[/quote]

YES! Until you are proficient in the lifts they won’t offer any benefits in terms of increasing explosiveness, and becoming proficient is not easy.

One thing I haven’t seen mentioned is Nick’s chin. His style is to trade and then wear down his opponent by swarming with punch after punch, until he breaks psychologically and eventually gives up. This approach requires a steady, sustained, concentrated effort. I would think training hardcore endurance works perfectly for this end.

[quote]westdale warrior wrote:
59 inch chest…21 inch pythons while competing in submission grappling golden gloves 12 years of kickboxing and getting a 3rd degree black belt.

i bet your also 8 feet tall have the mind of a scientist a cock like a Burmese python and fire lightning bolts out of your ass like the wrath of Zeus

i could ask you to prove that you did any of the things which you claim but you wont.

ps how many whole bison did you have to eat a day to maintain your abused caloric requirements [/quote]

I am that big now, i wasn’t always. When i competed in the golden gloves, i was 125lbs. when i did kickboxing, probably 135lbs. Submission wrestling is pretty close to the weight i am now.

[quote]borrek wrote:

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]borrek wrote:

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

ya forgot about recovery procedure the Balkan way :)))

ps how many whole bison did you have to eat a day to maintain your abused caloric requirements [/quote]

I am that big now, i wasn’t always. When i competed in the golden gloves, i was 125lbs. when i did kickboxing, probably 135lbs. Submission wrestling is pretty close to the weight i am now.[/quote]

LOL you’re not a fighter. Shut the fuck up.

I am that big now, i wasn’t always. When i competed in the golden gloves, i was 125lbs. when i did kickboxing, probably 135lbs. Submission wrestling is pretty close to the weight i am now.[/quote]

LOL you’re not a fighter. Shut the fuck up.[/quote]

define fighter. someone that makes a living at fighting or someone that has years of training and with a bit of cardio and enough time to get back into it could compete with anyone in the world.

define fighter. someone that makes a living at fighting or someone that has years of training and with a bit of cardio and enough time to get back into it could compete with anyone in the world. [/quote]

bahahahahah shut the fuck upppppp.

Balbos, teach this clown how to troll.

define fighter. someone that makes a living at fighting or someone that has years of training and with a bit of cardio and enough time to get back into it could compete with anyone in the world. [/quote]

bahahahahah shut the fuck upppppp.

Balbos, teach this clown how to troll. [/quote]

I can teach him,but I have to charge :))))

Sure he is! :)) He is junk food destroyer.He fights gravity & curls 2 gallon milk kegs :stuck_out_tongue: