Diarrhea, Diarrhea!

When you’re watchin a clown, and you see somethin brown… Diarrhea, diarrhea!

When you’re sitting in a Chevy and you feel something heavy… Diarrhea, diarrhea!

If you’re popping a squat but you drop it like it’s hot… Diarrhea, diarrhea!

I miss being in grade 3.

When you’re sliding into first and you feel a sudden burst, Diarrhea, Diarrhea!

Some people think it’d funny, but it’s really wet n runny, Diarrhea, Diarrhea!

when you’re climbing up a ladder and you feel that poo poo splatter.

When you’re lying in your sheets and you leave a little skeet… Diarrhea, diarrhea!

When you wipe between the cheeks and it leaves long streaks… Diarrhea, diarrhea!

Looks like gravy but smells like a baby, Diarrhea, Diarrhea!

Diarrhea! (pfft, pfft), diarrhea! (pfft, pfft)

When you’re down in the gutter and you’re eatin’ peanut butter!.. Diarrhea!, Diarrhea!

When you’re walkin’ in a stride and you feel somethin’ slide… Diarrhea!, Diarrhea!

When you’re about to get the pooty and she sees you squirt the doody… Diarrhea!, Diarrhea!

When you feel your stomach hurting, you know soon that you’ll be squirting, diarrhea, diarrhea!

When your slidin into home, and your stomach starts to grown, Diarrhea! pfft, pfft, Diarrhea! pfft, pfft

when you’re in an awkward stance to keep that poop soup in your pants, diarrhea. diarrhea.

When you’re playing with your junk and your ass starts blowing chunks, diarrhea, diarrhea!

I just shit myself.

Help.

When you’re doin a sexy dance for the lady and you turn around and she screams, diarrhea, diarrhea.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
I just shit myself.

Help.[/quote]

Here you go:

http://www.stickergiant.com/Merchant2/imgs/450/zbs110_450.jpeg

[quote]Heracles_rocks wrote:
When you’re doin a sexy dance for the lady and you turn around and she screams, diarrhea, diarrhea.[/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Beavis and Butt-head! diarrhea, diarrhea!

ps: I’m the mighty cornholio!! need TP for my bunghole!

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:

ps: I’m the mighty cornholio!! need TP for my bunghole![/quote]

I don’t think he gets it…

When you’re climbing up a ladder and you hear somethin’ splatter- diarrhea! diarrhea!

When you’re bangin’ a wicked wench and you smell a nasty stench-diarrhea! diarrhea

When you’re playin’ licky licky and your tongue gets brwon and sticky - diarrhea! diarrhea!

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:

ps: I’m the mighty cornholio!! need TP for my bunghole![/quote]

I don’t think he gets it…[/quote]

Not in the least little bit.

try it on toast and it tastes pretty gross, diarrhea! diarrhea

when you’re walkin’ home from school and you feel something cool, diarrhea! diarrhea

When you give yourself a hoist and your pants get really moist… Diarrea, diarrhea!

When you’re liftin on the bench and your spotter smells the stench… Diarrea, diarrhea!

When you squat the barbell down and your pants turn wet and brown… Diarrea, diarrhea!

When you do the shoulder press and you feel a runny mess… Diarrea, diarrhea!