Dianabol?

I have ran across dianabol in my recent steroid research, and most of the things I read about it are good. They say it is a fast strength and mass builder, but after the 6 week recommended cycle, the mass goes back down. How true is this? If I were to start, should I take other things with it? I’m very new to this so I need as much information as everyone has out there to offer about this steroid.

Ok, time for research… I will give some suggestions though. You should have a testosterone base for most if not all cycles. Now, research more and look into the different ‘classes’ of steroids. Then check into the different types: Test derived, Nor-19, and DHT derivatives… Then check into anti-estrogens and SERM’s. As well as Post Cycle therapy (PCT)

try the newby thread at the top of the board. it contains the most info that you need to know in the least amount of reading. that’s why it’s there.

Are you taking dbol to improve your golf game? i dont know if it will help much… haha im just kidding, i second the newb thread advice

[quote]kickbxer wrote:
Are you taking dbol to improve your golf game? i dont know if it will help much… haha im just kidding, i second the newb thread advice[/quote]

haha no golf is something i do on the side and although im quite good, i enjoy weightlifting more…especially when its winter in michigan…