T Nation

Dianabol vs Anadrol

Heya guys basically the topic is

Dianabol vs Anadrol

the side effect seem huge from both drugs mainly anadrol though is there a huge difference in the two drugs?

I get the impression they do the same thing just anadrol is stronger and very risky?

please comment

My personal opinion Drol > Dbol.

And here is a post from not long ago about the same topic.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1558070

-BC

Thanks alot mate very helpful!

Can anyone else help me on one question or two.

Dbol with??
Drol with??

when i say taking with ?? i mean to minamise the sides. im looking to use a combo so on two steriod at a time.

[quote]Proangel wrote:
Thanks alot mate very helpful!

Can anyone else help me on one question or two.

Dbol with??
Drol with??

when i say taking with ?? i mean to minamise the sides. im looking to use a combo so on two steriod at a time.[/quote]

anavar

If you are looking for injectable with drol --> test or tren

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

I’d like to read some more discussion about the Test/Var combo.
[/quote]

I meant to stack the anavar with dbol or drol.

there are a few threads on the subject. Do a search.

Inthezone thanks alot matey your info there really helped me make the decision!

I was realy feeling that the drol was too risky tbh call me a pussy or whatever you hardcore builders but the risks seem huge and at least a 50% chance of bitch tits too lol!

Dbol seems safer and basically seems to give an enjoyable effect…

inthezone i was wondering what do you use with the dbol?? is it ok to use solo or should i stack with avar?

Very debateable topic. I choose dbol for a few reasons 1] its cheaper 2] you get basically the same results from 50mg of dbol you would from 100-150mg of drol 3] I “feel better” on dbol versus drol; that’s obviously hard to quanitate but its true for me.

As always though you truly don’t know how or what something does until you try it for yourself.