Dianabol, Test 400 and Deca 300 Cycle. AI and PCT

i planning to do this,please point fool ideas if there are(yes,i can get arimidex :slight_smile: ) weeks1-4 dbol 20mg/day weeks 1-10 deca 300mg/week weeks 1-12 test 400/week weeks 12-14 dbol 20mg/day weeks 2-12 pes erase 25-100 mg/day weeks 12-18 megabol inhar 2-3 capsules/day weeks 14-18 clomid daily,not sure about dosing. does this sound logical??

update for that;800 mgs a week(bioniche pharma testo med 400)

get a real AI, through that pes erase stuff out your window right now.

clomid at 50mg/day

ok,i have now clomid. i try erase,if its not working,then i start clomid. does that cycle otherwise seems good?

[quote]masterdroid wrote:
ok,i have now clomid. i try erase,if its not working,then i start clomid. does that cycle otherwise seems good?[/quote]

no you moron, through the god damn erase out and learn the difference between an AI and a SERM.

Was I unclear? I said throw away the erase and get an AI. What part of that sentence was unclear?

[quote]Yogi wrote:

ok,i have now clomid. i try erase,if its not working,then i start clomid. does that cycle otherwise seems good?[/quote]

no you moron, through the god damn erase out and learn the difference between an AI and a SERM.

Was I unclear? I said throw away the erase and get an AI. What part of that sentence was unclear?[/quote]

Ok ty for the advice yogi. So you think I should run the erase with the clomid?

hahah

[quote]The-German wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Was I unclear? I said throw away the erase and get an AI. What part of that sentence was unclear?[/quote]

Ok ty for the advice yogi. So you think I should run the erase with the clomid?

hahah[/quote]

oh my god you almost got me with that!

no,you are moron jugi :slight_smile: Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione is far better on cycle than nolva,after cycle i use both for superior results. i have never needed pct before,no impotence no muscle or power loss,and ihave been over 2400mg test a week for 16 weeks with no bad adverse symptoms. now im 38 and thinked that i may need little assistance with cycle. apparently you know shit about Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione. just ingnorant yel;MORON USE NOLVA!!! under 440 bench is shit btw :slight_smile:

no,you are moron jugi :slight_smile: Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione is far better on cycle than nolva,after cycle i use both for superior results. i have never needed pct before,no impotence no muscle or power loss,and ihave been over 2400mg test a week for 16 weeks with no bad adverse symptoms. now im 38 and thinked that i may need little assistance with cycle. apparently you know shit about Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione. just ingnorant yel;MORON USE NOLVA!!! under 440 bench is shit btw :)[/quote]

I don’t understand this post at all. Language barrier is quite the issue when sarcasm may or may not be in play.

sigh

from what I can gather from that cryptic nonsense, by “AI” he thinks I meant nolva…

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

no,you are moron jugi :slight_smile: Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione is far better on cycle than nolva,after cycle i use both for superior results. i have never needed pct before,no impotence no muscle or power loss,and ihave been over 2400mg test a week for 16 weeks with no bad adverse symptoms. now im 38 and thinked that i may need little assistance with cycle. apparently you know shit about Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione. just ingnorant yel;MORON USE NOLVA!!! under 440 bench is shit btw :)[/quote]

I don’t understand this post at all. Language barrier is quite the issue when sarcasm may or may not be in play.[/quote]

i’m pretty sure he’s just a jackass…

Don’t believe you sorry

why? i can prove it :slight_smile: btw wimps,next summer i bench over 660 and you guys still strugling with that “big” 315 :smiley: ps. when you guys start training and stop being mean? i just asked opinions and immediatelly begins shitrain. why? explain why erase is NOT good on cycle? btw i benched 440 17 years old/206pounds no shirt :slight_smile: if there is someone nice and intelligent person,please comment my first post :slight_smile: i ignore stupid answers for now on.

flipper,you dont understand because you have low IQ. you dont look that you can give good answers for real bodybuilders :slight_smile: goodbye and continue planet fittness :slight_smile:

flipper,you dont understand because you have low IQ. you dont look that you can give good answers for real bodybuilders :slight_smile: goodbye and continue planet fittness :)[/quote]

That must be it.

It couldn’t be because you speak English very, very poorly.

And if you’re gonna tell me I look bad, maybe you should post a picture of yourself to show how awesome you are.

I will give you a concise answer to all your questions if you post a video of your 600lb bench. No, fuck that, 500lbs will suffice.

Till then, you are a little dim witted cocksucker who’s too stupid to even come up with a credible lie about his lifts.

lolled!! flipper speaks only english :smiley: i speak 5 languages,no time or interest to play with english,you are just jealous and childish :slight_smile: lets see how you type swedish or finnish,estonia maybe??? rooaaarrr look theres grammar man here english this english that … who cares?? i think that whos bigger and stronger is far more important… i was bigger and stronger than you ever will be at 18 years old :smiley:

i speak 5 languages [/quote]

So do I. English is my second language. You are nothing special.

Now post a video of your bench and a pic of yourself with a better physique than flipcollar or fuck off.

I benched 500 at the age of 12 and I speak 47 languages(46 of them are at a kindergarten level). So I guess that makes me E-qualified to tell you that you are a dumb cunt.

See that? It is pretty easy to make up bullshit numbers. Post a video or fuck off

i will :slight_smile: im only benched 3 times after shoulder injury,over year no benching but i already done 440 without shirt :slight_smile: not bad in 3 weeks :slight_smile: i am super talented and my triceps are abnormally strong,i can do frenchpress 8 reps with 125 kg(275 pounds) very strict form. i can bench partials(3") 4x20 reps with 340 kg its 748 pounds WITHOUT SHIRT 3" PARTIAL MAX IS 415 KG,WITHOUT SHIRT.

IN WITHIN TWO YEARS I WILL SHIRT BENCH 400 KG,ITS 880 POUNDS!(if i dont injury) THAT 660 WILL BE WITH SHIRT. all that begins when i was 8 year old,i did 100 strict push ups EVERY evening FOR YEARS,when i forgot to do,next day was 2x100 reps (self punishment)everyone who try to train with me and like me end up crying,pass out and throwing up,i throw up almost every time :slight_smile: