Dianabol Sustanon Cycle

Week 1-12 750mg sustanon
Week 1-3 50mg dianabol
Week 7-9 50mg dianabol
My age is 28 been training for 6 years with clean diet.
Height 1.78cm
Weight 220 pounds

Thanks for sharing.

What do you think about this cycle?

Its fine.

PCT?

BMC

Armidex bro. Armidex.
You’re gonna blow up. You’ll probably gain 30 pounds. Your bench should go up at least 80 pounds, and your squat should go up 150. Be prepared for the acne. And with that stack, especially if you are a lean 220, everybody is going to assume you are on something. I really don’t care, just be prepared for it.

Ok thanks man.

[quote] Brook wrote:
Thanks for sharing.[/quote]

lol

[quote]40&Big wrote:
Armidex bro. Armidex.
You’re gonna blow up. You’ll probably gain 30 pounds. Your bench should go up at least 80 pounds, and your squat should go up 150. Be prepared for the acne. And with that stack, especially if you are a lean 220, everybody is going to assume you are on something. I really don’t care, just be prepared for it.[/quote]

Batista - before you jump into a reply like “Ok man, thanks” i should tell you that i for one cannot tell if this person is being sarcastic or not! Seriously.

Generally speaking he is right in that with the aromatisation into certain forms of estrogen that high doses of Dbol and Test will result in, you will need an AI like Anast… However to say you will gain 30lbs, your bench will go up 80lbs and the squat 150lbs… is nothing short of fantasy. Not that it can’t happen - it of course can… but to be able to foresee these results in someone you know nothing about is nothing short of fiction.

JMO

Its funny, right before I saw Brook’s post I was sitting here re-reading this guys post over and over trying to figure out if he was being serious or not. Im still not positive.

BMC

To be honest fellas. I was being serious.
If this guy has never used, and eats like he should, his results should be near what I predicted. That is based upon several people that I have trained that have used a test/oral cycle. If he works out hard, and eats like he should, his results should be near what I said.
That makes me curious. To anybody that thought I was joking. Why do you think I was joking? Did you have poor results on a similar stack?

Actually this is my 5 cycle.I have used anadrol in the past 150-200mg so i think i should use 50mg of dianabol.

I don’t consider less total* weight than 30lbs a poor result.

*With total weight being a considerable amount of fat and water when the gains are around 30lbs from any one cycle.

I didnt think the results you predicted were completely unreachable, but to know absolutely NOTHING about someone and be able to predict those results… is really rather impossible. Especially not knowing his goals.

And to batista, dont exceed 100mgED of Anadrol. You basically wasted your money when you took the 150/200mg of Drol ED. Anadrol is not like most other compounds where they are highly dose dependent. Dose dependent curve for anadrol plateaus so fast after 100mg you basically pissed out the other 100mg you took.

BMC

Actually BMC, most of the steroids we use are similar in the dose response curve - it is just the dose that varies.

AFAIK it is due to potency (which explains why the dose is different in the dose response curve for each drug) but particularly the amount of receptors that are activated… so as a vague example, if you have 40% activity of total androgen receptors at a dose of 100mg, and a dose of 200mg utilises 75% of AR - then clearly the increase in effect of the drug between 100mg and 200mg is far greater than the further effect to be expected above 200mg (with only 25% of total receptors available).

Most are similar. My point is Anadrol differs. Please re-read then reply.

BMC

It is the dose that varies, you are correct in saying that, but on the dose response curve the only thing that is varying is the dose so i dont understand your post. My point is that it plateaus heavily after 100mg ED. Someone should be able to gain just about the same amount of weight on 100mg ED as someone else on 150mg ED, theoretically. Whereas take like the ultimate example would be test, the more you take the more you gain.

BMC

Wrong again, there is also a dose response curve for test. You clearly said Drol was NOT like most other compounds - however i am saying it is - the difference of opinion is clear to me.

As for ‘re-read and reply’ edit:

No, it IS like most other compounds where the dose response curve is a similar shape (ie. dose dependant results tapering off after a certain point - more relative to AR than to dose) - but the potency of course differs. As i have already stated.

In fact, when i think of many AAS (yes, including drol) this is the case… Nandrolone ~5-600mg/wk, Dianabol ~300-400mg/wk, Testosterone ~1000mg/wk - just to start. Of course there is Tren, Var, Mast… etc.
As i previously said, there is less increase in effect between 1000mg of test and 2000mg of test than 250mg and 750mg - EVEN though the dose in the more effective increase is lesser (as i mentioned this is largely due to the AR i believe). The exact same can be said for the difference between 700mg of drol and 1050mg of drol compared to 350mg and 700mg. The response is very similar - the dose varies due to potency (and secondarily, i am sure method of action ie. Non-AR mediated effects, etc.)

I am not saying that no-one should use more than this - but i thought it is clear why you would/wouldn’t choose to do so in my first post - ie. the extra desired results are simply not dose dependant - not for any drug - although Test IS the least effected (to YOUR dose response curve) in this manner IF looking at dose, as the doses of test are generally higher than any other drug (2-3000mg/wk in some cases for some crazies) - but the sides as they are dependant on different action/reation factors will rise significantly more than the desired benefits.

But as i believe is fairly clear in my explaination spanning now two posts, test is also affected by this dose response relationship, and while it’s dose may be higher before this happens, it is looking at the wrong data - the dose is purely a result of potency.

JMO

Look Brook. I understand every compound is going to have the same “SHAPE” and the only difference is going to be dosage due to potency. But you are basically splitting hairs here. My point is… an typical effective dose of anadrol is 100mgED… double it and you get basically the same gains. Effective dose of test is ~500mg. Double it and you get much more drastic gains. Hence the difference in the dose response curve.

I understand that you say they differ in potency and all that but thats basically what the response curve is showing indirectly. If you are going to try to tell me that I am wrong in saying that Anadrol is not as dose dependent as Test you are an idiot. Which is basically what I’ve said three times now. Now that you have some need to attempt to prove me wrong over something you CANT tell me isnt true is rather annoying. Lets take this simple…

Take 1 response curve. Graph the response curve for anadrol and test on the same graph… they are going to look extremely different. Now to tell me to put them on separate graphs changing the numbers along the axis to give them similar shape and then tell me see its the same bc the dose/potency is different is irrelevant and rather misleading considering you have 2 different representations. Give me the same graph with Test and Anadrol on the same one and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

My original statement…

“And to batista, dont exceed 100mgED of Anadrol. You basically wasted your money when you took the 150/200mg of Drol ED. Anadrol is not like most other compounds where they are highly dose dependent. Dose dependent curve for anadrol plateaus so fast after 100mg you basically pissed out the other 100mg you took.”

Anadrol is not like most other compounds where they are highly dose dependent. - True
Dose dependency curve for anadrol plateaus so fast after 100mg. - True

BMC