T Nation

Dianabol Pills Work Alone??

Do dianabol pills 5mg (pinkies) work alone without combinations i.e (dbol+decca, dbol+sus).. I do not like the idea of injections, i am aware of oral steroid solutions so will these dianabol pills work with a lean high protein diet? anyone know?

Research more. We do not answer stupid questions.

Your not friggin arnold shwatzenneger so unless you are i suggest you f off.
Up until ths day i havnt found the answer to this question. A forum is for discussion purposes may i just remind you.

Troll.

yes dbol is a very effective bulkier but the gains are very wet and you'd be much better off running test along with it. if you are dead set on running dbol solo, you'll still make gains. expect to bloat up and have an ai handy. dbol makes my nips sensitive so watch out for gyno symptoms. I'd say run at around 30-50mg/day for 4 weeks. I'm sure most guys will agree it's much better to run test though.

Bourboli thanks for your post.. Yh i hear you, i've noticed from fellow peer that gains have been very much watery on dbol alone

My second post also applies to you. Twit.

if you take Dianabol alone, ESPECIALLY the pink ones, your liver is likely to explode.

thanks dbol23 lol will keep it in mind

aperson21,

I'm responding mainly cuz your 1st response made me laugh.. This board still puts out alot of useful info
BUT it's (this board) isn't what it once was.

Dianabol- be careful- over 20 years ago when I was playing college ball- I took dianabol pills alot.
I got off of it when I ended up pissing blood.. So be careful- pills maybe are easier to do than injections
BUT the liver has alot of stress put on it.
And Dbol causes gyno at least it did for me.

There are test products you can inject that are better for ya..

AND- your first comeback post was funny. Alot of guys on here slam any questions that are asked if they didn't ask them.

aperson21,

I'm responding mainly cuz your 1st response made me laugh.. This board still puts out alot of useful info
BUT it's (this board) isn't what it once was.

Dianabol- be careful- over 20 years ago when I was playing college ball- I took dianabol pills alot.
I got off of it when I ended up pissing blood.. So be careful- pills maybe are easier to do than injections
BUT the liver has alot of stress put on it.
And Dbol causes gyno at least it did for me.

There are test products you can inject that are better for ya..

AND- your first comeback post was funny. Alot of guys on here slam any questions that are asked if they didn't ask them.

Neither are you. So by your logic, why dont YOU fuck off. ?

Please go away

All I can say is that you are plainly stupid !!! Responding this to one of the most competent and useful and helpful guy on this board !!

And He is fucking right, do your research, this board is full of info about it, read the stickies...

Ah yes, I was about to forgot... as you said a forum is place to discuss not for lazy people to ask question (and here I refrain myself not to tell "stupid questions")...