T Nation

Dianabol PCT Question

alright, i was wondering if i should take some pct with the short dbol cycle im taking. i got 66 10 mg british dragon pills from friend and he told me if i take 30 mg a day it will last me 3 weeks.

iver never done dbol b4 and want to to try it bc im planning on taking a dbol/sustanon cycle in about 2 months and want to see my affects to it. ive been taking it for about 6 days, gained about 7 pounds and have seen 0 bad side affects so far. is it fine to take such a short cyle and should i take a pct when finished? thank you for all your help.

Well the effects of your cycle will be as:
1.You will like it because you gain weight fast.
2.You will like it because you feel it immediately.
3.You will like it because your strength will improve in such short time.
4.You will hate it because after 3-4 weeks post cycle you lost just about everything.

Honestly man I have never seen a person keep a majority of their gains from a dbol only cycle. About your pct, I run pct after any cycle. I don’t care if it was 300mgs of primo.

My thing is why are you taking it, and asking questions later?

ps. I hope you have some anti-e on hand just in case.

quest

i have a full bottle of extro extreme. will this do the job?

I have never heard of that before. If its something that you bought at GNC or any other store alike, then no its not going to work.

I really think you should do some research around these forums or buy a few books. You shouldn’t take advice from the big guy in the gym. You’ll end up well… in the situation that your in now.

[quote]quest520 wrote:
Well the effects of your cycle will be as:
1.You will like it because you gain weight fast.
2.You will like it because you feel it immediately.
3.You will like it because your strength will improve in such short time.
4.You will hate it because after 3-4 weeks post cycle you lost just about everything.

Honestly man I have never seen a person keep a majority of their gains from a dbol only cycle. About your pct, I run pct after any cycle. I don’t care if it was 300mgs of primo.

My thing is why are you taking it, and asking questions later?

ps. I hope you have some anti-e on hand just in case.

quest[/quote]

I have done 3 dbol only cycles never using more than 50mg a day for 6 weeks and I gained 22lbs the first time and kept 17 with no pct whatsoever. Gained 12lbs the 2nd time and kept 8 with no pct and gained 8 the 3rd time in only 2 weeks and keept every bit of it.

Don’t talk about stuff you don’t know man

This is not a smart cycle bro. Read up some more and let us know what you come up with.

bis

[quote]mike11 wrote:
alright, i was wondering if i should take some pct with the short dbol cycle im taking. i got 66 10 mg british dragon pills from friend and he told me if i take 30 mg a day it will last me 3 weeks.

iver never done dbol b4 and want to to try it bc im planning on taking a dbol/sustanon cycle in about 2 months and want to see my affects to it. ive been taking it for about 6 days, gained about 7 pounds and have seen 0 bad side affects so far. is it fine to take such a short cyle and should i take a pct when finished? thank you for all your help.[/quote]

Lol at 30mg/day dbol cycle, sounds like my PCT.

Monopoly

I’ve done this same cycle, but with 50 mg/day of dbol for 3-4 weeks with no PCT. 50 mg produced mild size and strength gains with zero side effects. While I lost most of the weight gain post-cycle, I lost almost none of the strength. My hunch is that true muscle gains- not water retention- but the true muscle will mostly stay so long as your training and diet support it.