Dianabol Only

Hello i just bought 200x dianabol tablets yes i know that u get a better effect from combining dianabol with test but dianabol is the only thing i could get.

So currently im traning like this:

Day 1) Chest, Shoulders, Triceps
Day 2) Back,biceps,legs
Monday,tuesday,thursday and friday which means im doing 4 workouts a week, but ive read when u do d-bol u can train everyday and also u can train the same muscle group every day is this true?

Or maybe i should take 1 Muscle group a day and focus 100% on lets say chest monday, back tuesday, triceps, wed and so on?

Oh and im also bulking up and eating like crazy lots of junk food aswell is this a bad thing while on d-bol?

Oral only cycles are garbage…also post your stats height, weight, age, training history, cycle history and you will receive much more productive responses. Prepare to be flamed on behalf of the oral only cycle though.

garbage or trollage

Gaaarbage, your cycle, your workout routine, your diet, its all garbage.

This should go in the bloopers thread

if its all garbage what should i do? and my workout routine is also garbage? explain…

my height is 189cm and i weigh around 92kg, trained for a year.

Well since im in a good mood today i wont be a total dick and ill try and steer you in the right direction.

1. IMO you have not trained long enough to consider gear, start your research now and in a couple years you should be fairly educated.

2. Either put that DBOL on a shelf or give it away.

3. You neglected to mention your age which holds alot of weight when considering wether gear is the answer or not.

4. Junkfood?? no. while i myself have been known to consume a large pizza once a week my diet is CLEAN aside from one unclean item per week. Do you track your Macros? The nutrition area of this forum would be a great starting point for you.

5. I prefer to combine no more than two body parts per workout. Not saying its the best/only way just what i prefer.

6. If you are just trolling YOU sir are the reason no one answers questions to newcomers with any sincerity anymore.

Also i forgot

1. Oral only cycles are garbage

Thanks for ur answer and no im not trolling i have no reason for that.

Im 22 years old.

1. Well i find it much easier to increase my muscle growth when i eat junk like cookies pizza and kebab, and thats maybe because i find it hard to eat 3000+ calories just on clean food its much easier to eat some cookies and get like 500-1000 calories just from cookies.

2. Whats ur program like? Is Day 1) Chest, Shoulders,triceps and day 2) back,biceps,legs a bad way to go? trained like this for a few months now and have had some improvement.

oh and also i see people saying d-bol only is crap and people saying d-bol only is okey u will get big and keep some of the gains

[quote]Davedoe90 wrote:
oh and also i see people saying d-bol only is crap and people saying d-bol only is okey u will get big and keep some of the gains[/quote]

What you will keep from a d-bol only cycle is probably nothing. But, since d-bol is the only thing you could get, I doubt that it will be legit. Let’s face it, who sells only d-bol?

well he had a list of items such as test but i dont have the money for it, im a student.

[quote]Davedoe90 wrote:
Thanks for ur answer and no im not trolling i have no reason for that.

Im 22 years old.

1. Well i find it much easier to increase my muscle growth when i eat junk like cookies pizza and kebab, and thats maybe because i find it hard to eat 3000+ calories just on clean food its much easier to eat some cookies and get like 500-1000 calories just from cookies.

2. Whats ur program like? Is Day 1) Chest, Shoulders,triceps and day 2) back,biceps,legs a bad way to go? trained like this for a few months now and have had some improvement.
    [/quote]

It is EASY to eat 3000+ calories eating clean. My breakfast only is almost 1000 calories. If your idea is its easier to eat cookies then eat clean then you have no clue about dieting. Try fixing your diet and see what happens. Also you’ll gain nothing from the dbol. You’ll get big and a bit stronger, but as soon as you stop you’ll go right back to where you were

[quote]Davedoe90 wrote:
well he had a list of items such as test but i dont have the money for it, im a student.[/quote]

Then you don’t have the money to run a fucking cycle. If you can’t do it right it shouldn’t be done. You just running unnecessary risk for probably nothing in the way of gains. Your money would be better spent in the grocery store in the meat department from what I am hearing.

[quote]Davedoe90 wrote:
well he had a list of items such as test but i dont have the money for it, im a student.[/quote]
Save your money until you can run a proper cycle, while saving get that diet fixed