Dianabol First Cycle

I know many guys that used dbol by itself for their first cycles and made terrific gains.
The dosages looked somethin like this:

week 1 - 30mg daily
week 2 - 30mg daily
week 3 - 30mg daily
week 4 - 40mg daily
week 5 - 40mg daily
week 6 - 40mg daily
week 7 - 40mg daily
week 8 - 30mg daily

Now most people dont recommend cycling dbol for longer than 6 weeks because it is a 17aa steroid and is hard on the liver. But these particular dosages worked wonders for a number of buddys of mine as well as for myself. My first cycle was those same dosages of dbol with a 10ml vial of deca as well and i gained 25lbs in 8 weeks. I would also recommend milk thistle to help take some stress off the liver and reduce the damage caused by the dbol. As for a PCT I dont see anything wrong with runnin 20-30 mg nolva for a few weeks after finishing the cycle

I deffinatly wouldnt suggest under 30mg daily. The results wouldnt be great. It would hurt more than it would help ya. GO BIG OR GO HOME :wink:

So 10-20 is too low and 50 may be too high. The sides would be o.k at 30 though and the gains would still be good. Is there much point running a cycle longer than 6 weeks as gains apparently slow down after this. My recovery would be good after a short cycle like this. Would it be best taken in one dose or split. What did you and your friends do supermanbb, did you take the dose once in the morning or split it into twice a day

[quote]JohnnyPro wrote:
Of course you can make good gains with a d-bol only cycle. That’s what 60’s bodybuilders did. They only used 10 mgs or so a day. That’s why they didn’t get gyno or other side effects. If it is your first time using steroids you can get good results on 10 to 20 mgs ed.

You don’t get water retention or other sides at that dose. You might not need any pct, no one in the 60’s ever used pct. But to be safe I would do a little clomid for a couple weeks. Despite what others say, you CAN keep your gains if you keep training hard and eating well after your cycle.

Let’s put it this way, 20 mgs of d-bol ED will do much much more for you than any legal supplement.[/quote]

The above is one of the smartest thing’s i have read on this site.

Go ahead and spend $300-400 a month on protein powders and fat burners etc and get average if ANY gains

Go with the low dse of d-bol for a fraction of your monthly supp prices and get whatever u want, weight gain,fat loss,great recovery.

Peace

King of Kings

[quote]big balls wrote:
So 10-20 is too low and 50 may be too high. The sides would be o.k at 30 though and the gains would still be good. Is there much point running a cycle longer than 6 weeks as gains apparently slow down after this. My recovery would be good after a short cycle like this. Would it be best taken in one dose or split. What did you and your friends do supermanbb, did you take the dose once in the morning or split it into twice a day[/quote]

Yeah the gains deffinatly slowed down. Myself and my buddies spread them out as evenly as possible throughout the day. Some people recommend one big dose when ur doin dbol alone. But spreading it out worked good for me. My dbol are 10mg so I just take them in 3 doses. But when I was up to 40mg a day I took a double dose in the morning.

I just started another cycle of dbol…currently almost 2 weeks in and gained 4lbs or so. My first time I experienced the best gains at around week 3-5. Around week 7 and 8 i didnt notice nearly as much. So im assuming a 6 week cycle would be just as good. This time im only doin about 5-6 weeks and running abit of nolva PCT just to be safe.

E-man, i may be starting my cycle quite soon at a low dose. You took 25mgs a day with good maintainable gains. When you did this did you split the dose or just take it all at once in the morning. I refound some information that claims 10mgs a day raises testosterone levels to five times the average natural level. This is impressive. However i realise that dianabol has a half life of 6 hours. So 2 seperate doses of 10mg throughout the day would maintain a level 5 times that of the average man. Impressive and would definatly give better than natural effects

So if I’m reading this right you have decided to try the low dosage d-bol cycle. I have an safer idea for you if you are interested. T-bol or Anavar at the same dosage and protocol you plan to do the d-bol at. They will both shut you down to a lesser degree and will give you nice gains. They are more expensive and harder to get your hands on well at least the anavar is but they will be safer, much safer in everyway.

You are probably looking for what the t-bol would do for you more than what the anavar would do, but both will give you nice gains. Just a suggestion and my opinion but over the last several weeks I’ve done significant research on both.

Both are considered relatively safe and anavar is used in the medical field for women and children who have been burned badly, have aids, cancer, and other diseases. It helps them heal faster, duh right? :slight_smile:

Anyway I hope this helps. Both are 17aa but seem to be easier on your liver for some reason, I don’t really understand that too well, but it seems to be widely accepted. d-bol is a nice drug with great upsides but also has some significant risk. Just remember you can’t feel your liver being destroyed. You don’t always know that your estrogen is high. T-bol and anavar are less androgenic and have less sides…that is the bottom line.

[quote]King of Kings wrote:
JohnnyPro wrote:
Of course you can make good gains with a d-bol only cycle. That’s what 60’s bodybuilders did. They only used 10 mgs or so a day. That’s why they didn’t get gyno or other side effects. If it is your first time using steroids you can get good results on 10 to 20 mgs ed.

You don’t get water retention or other sides at that dose. You might not need any pct, no one in the 60’s ever used pct. But to be safe I would do a little clomid for a couple weeks. Despite what others say, you CAN keep your gains if you keep training hard and eating well after your cycle.

Let’s put it this way, 20 mgs of d-bol ED will do much much more for you than any legal supplement.

The above is one of the smartest thing’s i have read on this site.

Go ahead and spend $300-400 a month on protein powders and fat burners etc and get average if ANY gains

Go with the low dse of d-bol for a fraction of your monthly supp prices and get whatever u want, weight gain,fat loss,great recovery.

Peace

King of Kings[/quote]

I too fall into the camp of “a little bit is better than nothing”. And I do think that a low-dosage steroid intake will make gains much easier than many supplements.

It all depends on your perspective. If you are interested in a training and recovery “boost”, then 20 mg of D-bol a day for 3 to 4 weeks with a 3 to 4 week off period with Clomid or Novaldex can be just what you need. If you are interested in being competitive bodybuilding huge, then you need to “go for it” as those on this thread indicate.

I like D-bol…alot. However,the very best steroid for me with the least amount of side effects was MAG-10. I consider “prosteroids” like MAG-10 and 4-AD-EC to be steroids no different than Dbol, Var, Winny, Test, Tren, Primo, or anything else. They were NOT “supplements” in the traditional definition.

The MAG-10 suggested dosage on the label was actually a pretty small amount of steroid which produced fabulous results with most who used it.

I am so royally pissed at our ignorant government and other unscrupulous “supplement” companies who ruined such a good thing like the availability of real legal and safe steroids like MAG-10. Royally pissed.

Just wish there was some A1-E and 4-AD-EC on the black market somewhere. Someone PM me if you know where I should look. You don’t have to tell me exactly…but I need to be pointed in the right direction!

OH, and Happy New Year to all!

[quote]big balls wrote:
I am looking into steroid use and have been tempted for some time. I’m thinking of starting with dianabol at a low dose, say 10-20mgs a day no more. Just to get a feel for it a little more than natural results. I would really like to know your opinions. Have trained for seven years and am now nearly 24. Have only over the past year seen big improvements going from 11 stone to 14. However have not really been in excellent shape since i was around 20. I’m seeing strength gains workout to workout and do not want to see this mucked up by messing up my natural hormone levels. But at a low dose dianabol shouldn’t shut me down too bad. Any experiences before and after steroid use. I don’t want to end up weaker than i could be naturally. Gyno worries me but again this is usually dose related right. Just want to expand my knowledge and see others experiences, particuarly with dianabol[/quote]

You will not have good results with 10mgs of dbol per day.

AS

okay ‘big balls’. .its been a while since you started this discussion, now I assume you will would have had some experience with d-bol.

Please share them here.

Also, if you are in United States, where and how did you get it ?

[quote]cupid_stupid wrote:
okay ‘big balls’. .its been a while since you started this discussion, now I assume you will would have had some experience with d-bol.

Please share them here.

Also, if you are in United States, where and how did you get it ?[/quote]

It says right on his post that he’s in the UK, where it is legal, and dont ask anyone for sources here, Einstien…

[quote]buffd_samurai wrote:
I like D-bol…alot. However,the very best steroid for me with the least amount of side effects was MAG-10. I consider “prosteroids” like MAG-10 and 4-AD-EC to be steroids no different than Dbol, Var, Winny, Test, Tren, Primo, or anything else. They were NOT “supplements” in the traditional definition.

The MAG-10 suggested dosage on the label was actually a pretty small amount of steroid which produced fabulous results with most who used it.
[/quote]
So the question is, if MAG-10 worked, why has no UGL done a version of it, or am I missing something here?..

I have started my first cycle of oral steroids. I have been using m1t at 20mgs a day. Recovery has been excellent and i have put on 7lbs so far. I only have a week and a half left of my 4 week cycle though.

[quote]big balls wrote:
I have started my first cycle of oral steroids. I have been using m1t at 20mgs a day. Recovery has been excellent and i have put on 7lbs so far. I only have a week and a half left of my 4 week cycle though.[/quote]

Why did you choose M1t over D bol? Just curious.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
big balls wrote:
I have started my first cycle of oral steroids. I have been using m1t at 20mgs a day. Recovery has been excellent and i have put on 7lbs so far. I only have a week and a half left of my 4 week cycle though.

Why did you choose M1t over D bol? Just curious.

[/quote]

M1t was just easier to get at the time, cheap and i was tempted by it. I now have someone getting me dbol for my next cycle. However if this cycle goes well and i keep most of my gains then i might just re-run m1t. The gains have been good so far, i have been cutting calories cos of appetite suppression and working out really hard at the same time. I think if i wasn’t on i would have lost weight. Wiil post back.

Watch out for the delayed gyno or some wacky blood pressure.

My liquid d-bol bottle says 2ml-500mg there’s no way im taking that much 5 times a day can someone help me

[quote]corpsman1022 wrote:
My liquid d-bol bottle says 2ml-500mg there’s no way im taking that much 5 times a day can someone help me[/quote]

First things first, Is it really dbol or is it the Legal Steroids d-bol?

[quote]SuperManBB wrote:
I know many guys that used dbol by itself for their first cycles and made terrific gains.
The dosages looked somethin like this:

week 1 - 30mg daily
week 2 - 30mg daily
week 3 - 30mg daily
week 4 - 40mg daily
week 5 - 40mg daily
week 6 - 40mg daily
week 7 - 40mg daily
week 8 - 30mg daily

Now most people dont recommend cycling dbol for longer than 6 weeks because it is a 17aa steroid and is hard on the liver. But these particular dosages worked wonders for a number of buddys of mine as well as for myself. My first cycle was those same dosages of dbol with a 10ml vial of deca as well and i gained 25lbs in 8 weeks. I would also recommend milk thistle to help take some stress off the liver and reduce the damage caused by the dbol. As for a PCT I dont see anything wrong with runnin 20-30 mg nolva for a few weeks after finishing the cycle[/quote]

ok, if I wanted to do a 6 week version of this would I just take 1 30mg week out and 1 40mg week?

also that’s 30mg of nolva a week, yes?