T Nation

Dianabol and Winstrol

I have been reading alot on steriods, different kinds, side effects and everything to do with them. I have been researching them for about 3 and a half months and I think I am ready to post a question. I have read mixed opinions on how long the effects last for and am wondering some personal opinions.

I am about to start a cycle of Dianabol and Winstrol, I am only looking to do one cycle just to get a bit bigger and to loose that extra fat. What do you guy’s think about those two as a stack and if this is my first cycle (only cycle) how much should I take of each?

I know you guys get these questions alot from people that just started working out (I have read many of them) but I am not one of them. I don’t fully understand all of the chemical formula stuff but I have really done as much research on them and read every website that I can find that has any valuable information about them. Please just give me your opinions so that I do my cycle properly.

I have also got Clomid to help with the side effects, but there is another question I have, some places have said to take the Clomid through out and after your cycle and some places say just to take near the end and after your cycle? I want to know what you guy’s (please only the vet’s of steroids) think I should do?

Any help is appreciatted, thank you.

You need to do a bit more research. These questions you have posed can be answered with some extra work. 3 (and a half) months of casual research is not enough time to fully understand what you will be dealing with. If you are ready to take the plunge you have to be willing to dig up some more info. With that said, you should be able to come back in a weeks time with a half decent cycle prepaired, more specific questions and a greater depth of knowledge of said subject.

Not a very optimal stack. There is no test base. Time for more research.
See Ya

Thank you for the replys. As for the dossage I was hopeing maybe you guys could help me with that, I could do all of the research on dossage but shouldn’t the dossage be bassed on me?

Maybe I am wrong but I was thinking maybe getting help from people that have taken similar cycles to help me with the dossage I should take? I will continue my research but can I get some help here to? Thank you.

50mg of winstrol and 50mg of dbol is about standard. Most tabs are of various dosages such as 5mg, 10mg, 25mg, and so forth, making it conveient to change the amount you are taking if sides, such as backpumps caused by dbol, should arise.

I would also add some testoserone to the mix. Whether it is Test Propionate or Enathate you can decide. You would also want to consider running an aromatse inhibitor, and/or a selective estrogen receptor modulator. Look up test tapering on this site as well.

You got a bit of work ahead of you.