Dianabol and EQ Cycle?

ur a fucken dumbass… did u see the “” and the fucken question mark??..ur a fucken idiot obviously somebody told me that so i was asking u dumb fucks ur so god damn stupid.blade ur a fucken retard.

blades is not no elite athlete neither is bones orr timhlbrk

It’s not so much that we enjoy ripping into noobs who display a sever lack of research, it’s more so that we feel we need to make an example of such posters so that other noobs reading this will realize how important proper research is. I consider myself a noob as well, especially compared to some of the guys here to which my current AAS knowledge is minuscule in comparison.

I’ve been to a LOT of forums with AAS sections, but this one seems to have the best ratio of people who actually know what their talking about vs. idiots and regurgitators. There are some VERY knowledgable people here. It really is a awesome resource and I don’t think you really want to make enemies here. This is another reason why it becomes necessary to rip into noobs, as it helps scares off others from posting ridiculousness, thus keeping this place from becoming cluttered with idiocy like so many other sites.

It’s not that it’s wrong to ask questions. But judging by the nature of the questions it is sometimes easy to tell that the person hasn’t invested much time into research. In other words, the answers you need are already out there if you took the time to search.

Here is my “nice” response: You have a LOT more research to do before you touch ANY kind of AAS. This is not a put down at all, we ALL had to start somewhere. Also, make sure you’re old enough if you care about your health. I ran my first cycle right before I turned 24 and in hindsight I feel that was cutting it really close.

You should do enough research to understand WHY testosterone is important in nearly every cycle. You should also know what a SERM is, what an AI is, when to take them and at what dosages, and why they are necessary. That’s just the tip of the ice berg but hopefully will provide you with a little bit of direction in your research.

[quote]jackd2themax wrote:
blades is not no elite athlete neither is bones orr timhlbrk[/quote]

jackd2themax, you’ve got to get that sand out of your vagina; it’s making you cranky. Does it itch?

no one is trying to make enemies im just so sick of how u guys give these bullshit responses to ppl. dude i research about it all the time and i talk to people in my gym and dealers and i read many different forums , i go on diff websites and honestly i get alot of diff responses so who am i to belive???..

thats one of the main reasons why iam on here becuase i heard T-Nation had better intelligence so i figured ok i will get some great feed back here and more info. instead i get ppl just choppin shit up. When u do research you always ask questions everyone ask questions there honestly are no dumb questions at all especially when dealing with steroids because of the sides.so instead of everyone being like this guy is so stupid or omg is he serious?..you should actually give good advice.

like yes i would def understand if its some random yahoo and he was like well iam 20 and want to get huge and ripped and look like jay cutler…no i have ran some cycles before like i dont know prob a fraction of what you guys know but i want to know everything there is to know. so when i actually post stuff up on here iam Honestly curious about this and becuase everyone has to start somewhere and when u do your research and u get 20 diff responses you dont know what to go off of. its not like im asking for a diet regimen or a workout routine. i just want my cycle right.

i’m still convinced this is a joke…

dude…some ppl just dont learn…by the way rugby is for pussies

dude…some ppl just dont learn[/quote]

Exactly, now take your trollin’ somewhere else. (BTW research is NOT asking the dude dealing vials out the trunk of a chey caprice about a kewl cycle to get laBuff, it’s more like looking up proposed cycles from reputable sources).

jack…
considering everything you said, you still need to read the dang stickies. i’ll say it again since someone mentioned it earlier. read. the. stickies.

…and typing with zero grammar, using internet slang, and typing the longest run-on sentences this board has seen doesn’t do much for you either.

jack…i apologize i honestly thought this was one of the regulars making up a ridiculous post to see what would happen. The information you have been given about dbol and equigan is horrible…do not follow it. Start by reading thru the stickied posts (the ones at the top of the forum). After you have done this you will understand why we felt this had to be a joke, whoever gave you your information is horribly mistaken.

no one is trying to make enemies im just so sick of how u guys give these bullshit responses to ppl. dude i research about it all the time and i talk to people in my gym and dealers and i read many different forums , i go on diff websites and honestly i get alot of diff responses so who am i to belive???..

thats one of the main reasons why iam on here becuase i heard T-Nation had better intelligence so i figured ok i will get some great feed back here and more info. instead i get ppl just choppin shit up. When u do research you always ask questions everyone ask questions there honestly are no dumb questions at all especially when dealing with steroids because of the sides.so instead of everyone being like this guy is so stupid or omg is he serious?..you should actually give good advice.
[/quote]

The problem is we need a Rosetta Stone to decipher what the hell it is you are asking.

Does your keyboard have a shift key? If so, press and hold it while typing the first letter of a sentence and of proper nouns (do you know what a noun is?).

Periods look like this .

Commas look like this ,

Spread them liberally throughout your posts, please. You are not on meth, are you? Well, neither are we, so don’t expect us to be able to follow a string of 100 words with no breaks in it.

Standardized spelling will also allow us to understand the language you are speaking to us. Perhaps one of us visiting this website speaks it, and can help you.

Finally, I get the impression that you are one of the “new” batch of young people. Uncouth. Rude. Foul-mouthed. Ignorant. Entitlement-minded. Dumb. If this is not you, then it is not our job to coddle you and give you what you need and fix your problems and mother issues [gag]. It will be up to YOU, not us, to make your requests here with a certain level of respect and manners.

Until you do so, don’t expect a lot of help from any of us.

Now. After all this, if you really did come here for help, you came to the best place you could have. However, coming off as a foul-mouthed cretin to the regulars in your first few posts on this site is not going to earn you a lot of help in a hurry. Think about this. And for God’s sake, act like you would in real life.

EXCELLENT post, Cortes. Thank you for so eloquently articulating what many of us likely had floating around in our heads. I especially liked the third paragraph from the bottom.

Yes Cortes, thank you very much. It never seizes to amaze me the lack of grammar most children, young adults, and adults have when writing. English is my second language by the way. Being bilingual, it irks at me when folks can’t write properly. Plus, when you request information about certain products, the grammar used shows some of the individuals level of education.

So ‘Jackd2themax’, we know you aren’t jacked-to-the-max so read the stickies and spare yourself the ass chewing. This is the best site on the net for information regarding training, supplementation, and drugs. So search the site first before posting a question that makes you sound like an uneducated idiot.

Dude, you lost me on the first 3 words of your OP. Relax, grab another beer, enjoy it.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
jackd2themax wrote:

The problem is we need a Rosetta Stone to decipher what the hell it is you are asking.

Does your keyboard have a shift key? If so, press and hold it while typing the first letter of a sentence and of proper nouns (do you know what a noun is?).

Periods look like this .

Commas look like this ,

Spread them liberally throughout your posts, please. You are not on meth, are you? Well, neither are we, so don’t expect us to be able to follow a string of 100 words with no breaks in it.

Standardized spelling will also allow us to understand the language you are speaking to us. Perhaps one of us visiting this website speaks it, and can help you.

Finally, I get the impression that you are one of the “new” batch of young people. Uncouth. Rude. Foul-mouthed. Ignorant. Entitlement-minded. Dumb. If this is not you, then it is not our job to coddle you and give you what you need and fix your problems and mother issues [gag]. It will be up to YOU, not us, to make your requests here with a certain level of respect and manners.

Until you do so, don’t expect a lot of help from any of us.

Now. After all this, if you really did come here for help, you came to the best place you could have. However, coming off as a foul-mouthed cretin to the regulars in your first few posts on this site is not going to earn you a lot of help in a hurry. Think about this. And for God’s sake, act like you would in real life.

[/quote]

I love me some Cortes… Rosetta Stone haha

And for my 2cents YOU MUST ALWAYS USE PCT!!! There is no mexican method of built in PCT.
That makes you sound very in-experienced and pretty gullable. If you want to use EQ, that’s fine it’s a great compound. Just do your homework. And yes, Enanthate and Eq is a good mix.
Good Luck, apologize to everyone and for the love of God, I hope you don’t snap with androgenic side effects and go postal at a McDonalds… If you’re this short fused now, then stay away from women and children whilst on cycle.

[quote]Randizo wrote:
There is no mexican method of built in PCT.
[/quote]

Lol!