Dianabol Advice (Purple Hearts)

Im thinking of taking the above. Are they ok for a newbie and how many and when would i take them?

i am 22, 6ft tall, weigh 82kg, i have been training for six months and do not seem to be progressing.

any help would be appreciated!

[quote]cardiffboy wrote:
Im thinking of taking the above. Are they ok for a newbie and how many and when would i take them?

i am 22, 6ft tall, weigh 82kg, i have been training for six months and do not seem to be progressing.

any help would be appreciated![/quote]

Here we go again
You don’t need steroids, you need to EAT.
Steroids DO NOT ADD MASS, FOOD DOES.
EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT

Dammit!
If you have only been training for 6 months, don’t even think about it! You’re young, plenty of testosterone, don’t take shortcuts. I have plenty of guys I train younger than you who are clean and VERY strong. This stuff is best used after a good five years spent under the bar. I’ve got 3 guys younger than you, all squating over 500 (below parallel), never used anything. And they are all quite muscular. Like it was said above, EAT EAT EAT EAT!!!

Do your homework on training, nutrition, and supplementation. My trainees are stronger and bigger than the guys taking drugs at my gym, because they have a better work ethic and eat and supplement very well. I’ve been doing this for over a dozen years, and this is true most of the time. The guys who are the biggest and strongest wait until they have come close to their genetic potential (whatever that is) before they even think about using.