Dianabol 50MG

I’m 21 6FT 185 Pounds - Been lifting for 3 years. My diet isn’t on point but I’m slowly progressing and trying to intake more food.

I started a cycle of Dianabol 50MG like 3 weeks ago but I had to stop because I had to go over-seas (Family Death). So I pretty much ran Dianabol 50MG for a week straight then had to stop. I took fish oil, multivitamin, and x3 milk thistle daily along with Arimidex 0.5mg e3d every 2-3 days to prevent estrogen buildup / side effects.

^ So I basically ran Dianabol for a week straight which didn’t do much because I had to stop but I didn’t experience any side effects and the pumps in the gym were great ^

• I was suppose to run this with Test-e but the person who I was getting it from didn’t have any at the time and I didn’t want to wait another month.

• After discontinuing the Dianabol, I was recommended not to hop on a PCT as my test levels wouldn’t have been shut down. This was recommended by several veterans from trusted sites.

I plan to start back up on the cycle but I want to know if I should wait or not. My initial plan was to run Dianabol for 6 weeks at 50MG per day. My close friend has went from 215 to 244 in 5 weeks running 50mg of Dianabol and hes also taking fish oil, multivitamins, milk thistle and Arimidex every 2-3 days. I know that probably 10-15 pounds of that is water weight but still.

My question is - Do you think 50MG of Dianabol per day is too high? I mean I ran it for a week straight at 50 and I didn’t experience any major sides. What I might do is just run 25MG for 4-5 weeks and see what happens. Most people say to split the dosage but I think that’s stupid in all honesty. Why have your liver go through the same process again? When I was on 50MG I just took it 1 hour before I went to the gym and I was fine.

• I don’t think that my natty test levels have been shut down after just a week of Dianabol at 50MG. It’s been over 3 weeks since I’ve stopped. Do you think It’s safe to start back up or would this be a problem?

PCT - Nolvadex 20MG for 2 weeks - 20MG every day for 1 week and 40MG every day for the other week.

Let me know what everyone here thinks, and I don’t mind shit talking

Don’t start back up, get your blood/liver levels/etc tested and absolutely run PCT. As I once saw posted on here, a good analogy, “Just cause you didn’t shit doesn’t mean you shouldn’t wipe” think about it.

As for dosing, id say 50mg/day is a bit high, especially for a first timer. You say you where fine on 50 in one hit but how do you know? How are your liver enzymes? How are your blood levels? IMO 10mg 3x a day would be better, however… that’s how it’d be suggested if you were using it as a kick start/final blast alongside an injectable…

I’m not going to shit talk you, just trying to point you in the right direction, some vets may very well chime in as well, more input the better.

Personally, I would say put the dbol aside, stay off for a while, recover from the last run of dbol you did. Then if you still want to cycle, do it correctly. Get some test, probably test e since its a fairly common first timer sort of juice. Run a standard 10-12 week cycle 500ish mg’s a week of test e pinning twice a week etc etc, and use your dbol then, maybe week 1-4 10mg 3x a day as a kickstart into your cycle. Applying AI’s and PCT and HCG and so on where necessary.

That would be the ideal situation, don’t do oral only. Its a waste of your time and health and you will gain little from it, what little you do gain you will probably lose.

End point, save your dbol, get some test, run a standard beginners cycle and use your dbol as a kickstart. Before all that though, make sure you’re recovered and healthy. Go get your stuff checked and run some PCT.

[quote]Tchaikovsky wrote:
Don’t start back up, get your blood/liver levels/etc tested and absolutely run PCT. As I once saw posted on here, a good analogy, “Just cause you didn’t shit doesn’t mean you shouldn’t wipe” think about it.

As for dosing, id say 50mg/day is a bit high, especially for a first timer. You say you where fine on 50 in one hit but how do you know? How are your liver enzymes? How are your blood levels? IMO 10mg 3x a day would be better, however… that’s how it’d be suggested if you were using it as a kick start/final blast alongside an injectable…

I’m not going to shit talk you, just trying to point you in the right direction, some vets may very well chime in as well, more input the better.

Personally, I would say put the dbol aside, stay off for a while, recover from the last run of dbol you did. Then if you still want to cycle, do it correctly. Get some test, probably test e since its a fairly common first timer sort of juice. Run a standard 10-12 week cycle 500ish mg’s a week of test e pinning twice a week etc etc, and use your dbol then, maybe week 1-4 10mg 3x a day as a kickstart into your cycle. Applying AI’s and PCT and HCG and so on where necessary.

That would be the ideal situation, don’t do oral only. Its a waste of your time and health and you will gain little from it, what little you do gain you will probably lose.

End point, save your dbol, get some test, run a standard beginners cycle and use your dbol as a kickstart. Before all that though, make sure you’re recovered and healthy. Go get your stuff checked and run some PCT.[/quote]

I appreciate your time and effort. Several veterans from trusted websites have told me that just one week of Dianabol at 50MG wouldn’t have shut me down. It’s been almost 4 weeks since I’ve stopped and I only ran a PCT for a few days at 20mg of Nolva. I would know by now If I was suppressed.