T Nation

Dianabol 5 Wks, Winstrol 3 Wks

Hey Guys! Long time reader, first time post.

Weight: 180 @ 7%bf
Years training: 4

I’ve got 1000 caps of 10mg Dianabol, 200 of 10mg Winny, 60 of 10mg Avavar. (plus Nolva/Clomid)

I was wondering about taking:

• 30mg Dianabol/day for weeks 1-5
  • 20-30mg of Winny/day for weeks 6-8

Reasoning: Get large, but water-retention included gains off the Dbol, then strip down the water and keep more of the true strength/mass gains with a short Winny cycle. Resulting in a 8 week oral-only cycle with no stacking.

• I was thinking to take 10mg of Nolva/day during weeks 1-5 (during Dianabol) to avoid some sides.
  • Going to use Glucosamine during Winny to lubricate joints
  • Using Milk Thisle, Coenzyme q10, Red yeast Rice, Fish Oil, during cycle and PCT
  • Use Nolva/Clomid for PCT

Questions: Would it be better to use the Anavar instead of the Winstrol?
Will the switch from Dianabol to Winny be rough?
Is it smart to use a small amount of Nolva for the Dianabol?

What do you guys think? any problems, things i’ve missed, general comments?
Thanks for your help!

Is this you first cycle, if so get some test involved…it’s your first and should be your best.
You’re also a little young to be hitting the gear, but that’s your call.
I’m interested to see what others have to say about this cycle.
FYI no need for Nolva ED while on, they make Adex for that. And Nolva & Clomid together seems like overkill for pct, just use Nolva in a 40/30/20/10 or some variation.

Scared of pinning?

[quote]PJfox wrote:
Hey Guys! Long time reader, first time post.

Weight: 180 @ 7%bf
Years training: 4

I’ve got 1000 caps of 10mg Dianabol, 200 of 10mg Winny, 60 of 10mg Avavar. (plus Nolva/Clomid)

I was wondering about taking:

• 30mg Dianabol/day for weeks 1-5
  • 20-30mg of Winny/day for weeks 6-8

Reasoning: Get large, but water-retention included gains off the Dbol, then strip down the water and keep more of the true strength/mass gains with a short Winny cycle. Resulting in a 8 week oral-only cycle with no stacking.

• I was thinking to take 10mg of Nolva/day during weeks 1-5 (during Dianabol) to avoid some sides.
  • Going to use Glucosamine during Winny to lubricate joints
  • Using Milk Thisle, Coenzyme q10, Red yeast Rice, Fish Oil, during cycle and PCT
  • Use Nolva/Clomid for PCT

Questions: Would it be better to use the Anavar instead of the Winstrol?
Will the switch from Dianabol to Winny be rough?
Is it smart to use a small amount of Nolva for the Dianabol?

What do you guys think? any problems, things i’ve missed, general comments?
Thanks for your help!

[/quote]

It would be “better” to save most of the fancy stuff you’ve got there, and get yourself some injectible test e or prop, and take this with the dianabol. And to use an AI on cycle. And to save your SERM (Nolva) for PCT. And to do a LOT more research.

How come we never get a 2009 guy who comes here and says the words, “long time reader” and we actually feel it was this particular forum, or even website, he was reading?

Someones scarred of needles!

Well of course, needles are scray and intimidating. Only drug addicts use needles…

On a seperate, more serious note, how tall are you OP?

[quote]ubergreg wrote:
Scared of pinning?[/quote]

Na, i’m totally fine with needles, i just have zero pins, As well as no test e or alternative. I could get some from the same sources i suppose, but it would take another 4-8 weeks to get here. Also i live in Canada, so i have to check into how easy it is to get needles.

[quote]idowhatican wrote:
Well of course, needles are scray and intimidating. Only drug addicts use needles…

On a seperate, more serious note, how tall are you OP?[/quote]

I am 6’ 5", quite tall indeed.

[quote]PJfox wrote:
ubergreg wrote:
Scared of pinning?

Na, i’m totally fine with needles, i just have zero pins, As well as no test e or alternative. I could get some from the same sources i suppose, but it would take another 4-8 weeks to get here. Also i live in Canada, so i have to check into how easy it is to get needles. [/quote]

23g 3cc are sold everywhere… Just ask your local pharmacist… AND hope he isn’t a dick about it and ask why you want em.

[quote]RocketPropelled wrote:
PJfox wrote:
ubergreg wrote:
Scared of pinning?

Na, i’m totally fine with needles, i just have zero pins, As well as no test e or alternative. I could get some from the same sources i suppose, but it would take another 4-8 weeks to get here. Also i live in Canada, so i have to check into how easy it is to get needles.

23g 3cc are sold everywhere… Just ask your local pharmacist… AND hope he isn’t a dick about it and ask why you want em.[/quote]

Sounds good, if he asked you can just say…hormone replacement?, heroin addict? lol i dont care what i have to say

[quote]PJfox wrote:
RocketPropelled wrote:
PJfox wrote:
ubergreg wrote:
Scared of pinning?

23g 3cc are sold everywhere… Just ask your local pharmacist… AND hope he isn’t a dick about it and ask why you want em.

Sounds good, if he asked you can just say…hormone replacement?, heroin addict? lol i dont care what i have to say

[/quote]

I said Heroin and LOLed in his face… He didn’t think it was funny so I ended up purchasing from a Rather hot milf that worked down the street… everytime I go get more I got someone to flirt with now… I guess everything happens for a reason! :slight_smile:

[quote]

I said Heroin and LOLed in his face… He didn’t think it was funny so I ended up purchasing from a Rather hot milf that worked down the street… everytime I go get more I got someone to flirt with now… I guess everything happens for a reason! :)[/quote]

lol nice! good example, i guess i’ll just shop around.

So you’re 21 years old 6’5 180lbs.

What makes you think you are physically ready to use steroids?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
So you’re 21 years old 6’5 180lbs.

What makes you think you are physically ready to use steroids? [/quote]

Granted, i am a young, slim dude. Quite the ectomorph, always will be

i have done a cycle of groan Methyldrostanolone (SuperDrol) and it went incredibly well, did 5 weeks @ 30mg/day and gained 8 pounds and dropped 1% bf. No sides, careful PCT, great strength gains. I am just excited at the whole world of AAS. If my first oral cycle went negatively, i would not be so encouraged.

Are you going to eat during this cycle?

From what I’ve read 8 pounds on superdrol kinda sucks.

6’5 185 isnt an ectomorph, it’s anorexic. If you dont learn how to eat you will depend on steroids for the rest of the time you try to gain weight.

edited

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

6’5 185 isnt an ectomorph, it’s anorexic. If you dont learn how to eat you will depend on steroids for the rest of the time you try to gain weight.

edited
[/quote]
what he just said is common sense… I am no expert myself BUT DAMN! Eat something for freaking sake… those stats are concentration camp like… no mater what juice you start on you have to eat…

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

edited
[/quote]

I hear ya man, i need to ramp up the calories like mad. I did during the superdrol cycle, and my metabolism shot through the roof. I was hungry every 2 hours and it felt good to know i needed calories.

I was 195 about 16 months ago, i got married and dropped a huge amount to weight just out of inconsistency. I set myself back a few months eh? It’s ok tho, i had a gut @ 195, but now i have my abs back. It feels good to be cleanly gaining weight and keeping below 10%bf at the same time.

I hope to land between 195 and 205 @ 5-8%bf ultimately.