Diagnosed with Low T at 30 & Need Overall Guidance

If you want to make certain that you’re not feeling any worse that you currently are for your wedding and honeymoon, then I would not start TRT until afterwards.

Realize that while there are guidelines for dosage and protocols, such as the ones found on this site, they are simply starting points and your mileage may vary.

You may get lucky and things work, but you may also feel much worse than you do now.

I began TRT a month ago. In 3 days time I felt like superman. Definitely no placebo affect. Everything changed - mood, wood, outlook on life all got better. Wood so strong that it woke me up and annoyed me in the middle of the night. That lasted 11 days.

Then I felt like absolute shit for a week.

Then 8 good days.

Followed by 2 bad days, and today I am feeling better, but still not great.

Bad days are really bad…much worse than before I went on TRT. I feel incredibly tired from the moment I wake up, nothing excites me. I work for myself, and I hide how badly I’m feeling from my wife. I go to work and get hardly anything accomplished.

So I would advise you to do everything you can to not start TRT until after this once in a lifetime day is done. You also need to make sure your wife understands that when you start TRT that your hormones may be unstable for a while and you might not be yourself while you tweak and troubleshoot.

You can read more about my story here.