Diabetic, How to Use Insulin to Gain Size?

Hey guys, I was told to come here in one of my posts in one of the other sections, long story short I am a type 1 diabetic and am insulin dependant, I want to know how to use my insulin to max potential for bodybuilding, please don’t tell me insulin is dangerous I take it 4-6 times a day I know what it can do, so if anybody has any advice on how to use insulin to gain size it would be really great if you could let me know how, thanks :smiley:

You could start mixing test prop into your insulin with each injection at about .15 ml that way you get solid bloods and 1-1.5 ml daily

I’m no doctor but hey you read it on the Internet you should be fine

[quote]justsaynotoketo wrote:
You could start mixing test prop into your insulin with each injection at about .15 ml that way you get solid bloods and 1-1.5 ml daily

I’m no doctor but hey you read it on the Internet you should be fine[/quote]

oh emm jee!

kid, using insulin like that is way more dangerous than how you are currently dosing it. Google Mike Arnold’s Slin Protocol if you must, just don’t come crying to us when you fucking DIE

Thankyou.

[quote]Haydz wrote:
Thankyou my friend.[/quote]

I’m not your friend, and frankly I think you’re an idiot for doing this.

[quote]Haydz wrote:
Hey guys, I was told to come here in one of my posts in one of the other sections, long story short I am a type 1 diabetic and am insulin dependant, I want to know how to use my insulin to max potential for bodybuilding, please don’t tell me insulin is dangerous I take it 4-6 times a day I know what it can do, so if anybody has any advice on how to use insulin to gain size it would be really great if you could let me know how, thanks :D[/quote]

what?

being a diabetic, don’t you have this figured out?

How is it in any way more dangerous than me taking my injections already? It’s more timing than anything…

[quote]Haydz wrote:
How is it in any way more dangerous than me taking my injections already? It’s more timing than anything…[/quote]

Well…sounds like you’ve got it ALL figured out then. So…why are you asking then?
Be careful kiddo. No one wants to see anyone hurt themselves ('cept for the billions of viewers watching people on youtube coming up with different ways to get hit in the nuts)

Well Never meant to seem like I knew it all but after I read that slin protocol, it pretty much just tells you when to take the insulin and timing to take shakes.

i always thought to myself if i was diabetic i would use it to my advantage. wish i could help. not sure why youre getting all the hate.

Some useful tips in this thread…

Reiterating what I said then :

"Get in touch with Shelby Starnes -has got Type 1 diabetics in incredible shape and is super knowledgeable about low carb diets. Ideally get a consultation but you could also just ask him questions over at elitefts. "

Hey guys, just making a post for anyone else who might be reading this in the same situation, so I’ve been taking a shake post workout containing Creatine and Dymatize Super Mass gainer (I take 100g), then i take 13-15ius of insulin, (I inject into the muscle I just worked out) so far I have put on 5.5kg I’m not sure how much is water weight but I am definately seeing a huge mass increase in my legs and chest.